Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
check you made your save directory correctly, and if your using the www-for-server files you need to run the loadiine sever exe on your computer or it will freeze on the smash screen

Wurztha

Admìn MoFo :P
Trophies
XP
Country
Save Dir:
s45184.png

As said the game loads and runs fine. It's after you complete the first level and the game tries to save data that it derps.

Edit - This is the EU version if that matters

Last edited by Wurztha,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Well that will be my problem then! Thanks!

Edit - Will give it a whirl later. Just need to fix the self hosting issue now.
Yeah I had major issues with the self hosting Loadiine bit as well couple of days ago, wj44s site worked fine. It would not load the Loadiine back up loader whatever I tried also the driver would not load too, it just froze every time on the wiiu web browser and it got really frustrating in the end. I had to delete the whole of XAMPP also the htdocs folder and start all over again, including downloading every thing as well, don't ask why but I did also cleared my wiiu web browser that was my only solution to it! and also if your using the index file with the imgs etc.. in it then delete it and just use it as it is, some how it corrupts it! there ok on a small scale but when you start adding more and more to the index file and you have 10 folders going on then it starts to becomes useless.

Last edited by Reecey,

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just need to fix the self hosting issue now.

I would just give it a try hosting on your PC rather than the NAS. This is my first go with Mongoose but since it's kind of an all-in-one IIS solution, local storage hosting might make it work a bit better.

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Self hosting work great but you have to know something. If you use original kexploit for cafiine or wup installer and after you want use modified kernel exploit for loadiine your wii u will freeze everytime. Vice and versa if you use loadiine and after wup installer. This is one simple fix :
When its freeze power off the wii u
When power on launch internet browser and load youtube.
Go back to home menu and system setting
Quit to home menu and load again youtube on internet browser
Power off wii u and when you turn on its ok.
If not just redo the step and it will work.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
or a better way is to just use the all in one osdriver that works for me :) it loads Kernal, Loadiine & Dumpiine just choose A or B.
Self hosting work great but you have to know something. If you use original kexploit for cafiine or wup installer and after you want use modified kernel exploit for loadiine your wii u will freeze everytime. Vice and versa if you use loadiine and after wup installer. This is one simple fix :
When its freeze power off the wii u
When power on launch internet browser and load youtube.
Go back to home menu and system setting
Quit to home menu and load again youtube on internet browser
Power off wii u and when you turn on its ok.
If not just redo the step and it will work.

Last edited by Reecey,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
or a better way is to just use the all in one osdriver that works for me :) it loads Kernal, Loadiine & Dumpiine just choose A or B.

This is what has been working for me. I use the AIO osdriver, then self host Loadiine/Dumpiine and I have no issues.

Also, definitely not a priority at the moment, but in a future release, would it be possible to customise the GUI of the Mii Maker part of Loadiine? Rather than scroll up and down through a list of titles, you could sort of emulate the Wii U menu by setting the background to a PNG of the Wii U menu, then having a PNG for each game which would be selectable. Just a thought :).

Last edited by bache,
Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
This is what has been working for me. I use the AIO osdriver, then self host Loadiine/Dumpiine and I have no issues.

Also, definitely not a priority at the moment, but in a future release, would it be possible to customise the GUI of the Mii Maker part of Loadiine? Rather than scroll up and down through a list of titles, you could sort of emulate the Wii U menu by setting the background to a PNG of the Wii U menu, then having a PNG for each game which would be selectable. Just a thought :).
Sounds like we have similar issues :)

shinichi999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I have a message from Miralatijera, he created a CFW for Playstation 3 a few years ago (he's from Spain) The message says:

After hours being working with the base game to change it into another instead smash, changing the:

#define RPX_CHECK_NAME 0x63726F73

For another game, the trick is simple: when loadiine selects a game it loads (only rpx and rpl) in a dedicated memory and patchs the kernel so that instead of going to vol/content, going to vol/external01/, and the game content is redirected, but the executables are opened from memory, I think it's a mistake to choose that way, because of compatibility issues...

There are certain games that have permits to mount the SD Card, I mean two: Smash Bros Brawl and Karaoke Wii U (which i've tried and it doesn't works because it doesn't replace the executable, no idea why) and systems applications as Mii editor...

In order to use any base game for loadiine you must patch the syscall FSMount to bypass the permits of the application, that would be a good beginning, if you have access to the kernel, then is easy...

I have seen that you are limited in space to put executable code, the best you can do is to made a loader to SD and then load the payload in the Mii editor from SD to memory in order to solve these problems.

And then run the game with his original name of the executable and not load it from ram, with this you would improve the compatibility alot!

I tried to do my best with the english translation, cause my mother language it's not english but spanish (like Miralatijera)

I hope this information could help to improve the process!!

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I have a message from Miralatijera, he created a CFW for Playstation 3 a few years ago (he's from Spain) The message says:

After hours being working with the base game to change it into another instead smash, changing the:

For another game, the trick is simple: when loadiine selects a game it loads (only rpx and rpl) in a dedicated memory and patchs the kernel so that instead of going to vol/content, going to vol/external01/, and the game content is redirected, but the executables are opened from memory, I think it's a mistake to choose that way, because of compatibility issues...

There are certain games that have permits to mount the SD Card, I mean two: Smash Bros Brawl and Karaoke Wii U (which i've tried and it doesn't works because it doesn't replace the executable, no idea why) and systems applications as Mii editor...

In order to use any base game for loadiine you must patch the syscall FSMount to bypass the permits of the application, that would be a good beginning, if you have access to the kernel, then is easy...

I have seen that you are limited in space to put executable code, the best you can do is to made a loader to SD and then load the payload in the Mii editor from SD to memory in order to solve these problems.

And then run the game with his original name of the executable and not load it from ram, with this you would improve the compatibility alot!

I tried to do my best with the english translation, cause my mother language it's not english but spanish (like Miralatijera)

Holly crap!!!! Somebody must try this! :O

Wait... I think he didn't say anything new.

Last edited by AboodXD,
Reactions: vehe

fossi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

thanks a lot for bringing this here... sounds somewhat promising :blink:
and here is a link to the original discussion (in spanish): http://www.elotrolado.net/viewtopic.php?p=1739990139

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
ok
realy hard to make the kernel exploit run, always freeze
any tips ?
other question, do you have to reload both exploits after every reboot ?
thanks ;)

(need unrestricted profile to run ?
and even when exploit01 dont freeze, the second will freeze)

Last edited by olfa,

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ok
realy hard to make the kernel exploit run, always freeze
any tips ?
other question, do you have to reload both exploits after every reboot ?
thanks ;)

(need unrestricted profile to run ?
and even when exploit01 dont freeze, the second will freeze)

Try to create a web server from your local network (android phone or PC). 70%+ successful rate for the first wave, the second wave should be 100%.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...