Hacking OK I MESSED UP PLZ HELP!!!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw anyone just calling me sh*t, I came on the forum to get help not harassment, If you guys think you are just REAAAAALLY Helpful you should jump in a lake........ Thanks to the people who were helping me with this problem, I will answer back if my restore worked......
chill bro . . . its called the internet

Reactions: The Catboy

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw anyone just calling me sh*t, I came on the forum to get help not harassment, If you guys think you are just REAAAAALLY Helpful you should jump in a lake........ Thanks to the people who were helping me with this problem, I will answer back if my restore worked......
2 L8 m8 d0nt h8 or masterb8

Killaura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Oh my F@CK BACKUP WORKED THANKS TO THE HELPFUL GUYS!!! All my game save dat from the last week or so is gone. My 3ds dosent have to go to nintendo now ;D If it broke I would give it to nintendo and tell them I updated and shut down my 3ds :P I made a backup on my sd card Ill try throwing my games back in, (Being careful this time of course.........) ONCE AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH!!!! I thought I hard bricked my system ;D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

chill bro . . . its called the internet
I would be chilling if I didnt have the risk of having a real bad brick......... Im glad I fixed it, I will replace my Nintendo3ds Files now to get my game saves and newly added cias back

Ok I don't get why I got a like for almost killing my 3ds......... This might become a joke now......

Ok I really hope my Ocarina Of Time works...... I spent so much time to get to that stupid shadow dungeon..... And my Minish cap saves.........

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nintendo isn't retarded. The type of error your console was giving would not be achieved by updating your system. If you sent your console to Nintendo it would come back instantly. Not to mention the fact that Nintendo does not fix consoles that have been modded as modding them voids their warranty, and with a case like this it'd be obvious.

Killaura

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nintendo isn't retarded. The type of error your console was giving would not be achieved by updating your system. If you sent your console to Nintendo it would come back instantly. Not to mention the fact that Nintendo does not fix consoles that have been modded as modding them voids their warranty, and with a case like this it'd be obvious.
I got Lumas3ds+A9LH on my uncles 3ds old but my cousins new got bricked for unknown reasons, I told them to send it to nintendo and in 5 weeks nintendo gave us a brand new 3ds saying the motherboard was fried ;D. Since we were under warrantee they gave us a brand new metallic blue. The original is on a vacation to australia to see if they can fix, or use as parts ;D

BTW: Aymericard I just wanted to make sure :P some people have became diks though... Although I will admit its my fault in the first place, I guess some people are just real salty. Pretty much makes you bite off your tongue -_-

Last edited by Killaura,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto