l4v4b3nd3r

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi! I’ve already looked into quite a bit of posts trying to find a solution for this, but nothings seems to be quite exactly my problem, so I’ve gathered all the info I could and I’m posting it here to see if anyone can help me.

The thing is, my n2DSXL was working FINE. I’ve it hacked for quite a while, had all the games and homebrew I wanted etc, just powered it up from time to time to update stuff and game for a bit.

When the announcement of the eshop closing came I remember getting to it and downloading Pokémon bank from it and turning it off after. Okay.

Then, last week I tried to power it up, but I got this error saying “sd card data can’t be accessed” or something, even tho the SD Card worked fine in my PC and other devices.

I searched it a lot, got a few different solutions, formatted it a couple of times, converted it from GPT to MBR and from MBR to GPT and then again one more time…a bunch of things.

EVENTUALLY I got I working again: popped it into the console and it was recognised. So I got my backup files from the pc into the SD again so it should work fine right? Wrong.

All my stuff is gone. Nothing shows up in the home screen. Not the games, not the homebrew launcher or FBI etc.

I can access the Rosalina menu and GM9 with no problems at all, but everything else is gone. I followed the final steps in the hacks.guide so I could get a few things up again - like FBI.

So when I go into FBI > Titles, I can see all the stuff I had, but I can’t launch it: I get blank screens or black screens or an error page.

So, is there any way to get everything back? Or should I just delete everything I have in SD Card and download it again? I’m uploading pics of the files in my SD Card and the console if it helps. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1368.png
    IMG_1368.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1364.jpeg
    IMG_1364.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1365.jpeg
    IMG_1365.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1366.jpeg
    IMG_1366.jpeg