Gaming Ok Chrome.... WTF!

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I think my Chrome has got a mind of its own and is a little bit crazy, today out of no-where and for me not doing anything it magically changed every font on every website into italics, even the words im typing right now are appearing Italic to me. It does this on every website apart from one, facebook, which it has apparently decided looks better in bold.
Does Chrome really have a mind of its own.
Heres 2 screenshots anybody have any idea why it would do this too me
2u7u53p.png

25jl2yp.png

loco365

Trophies
XP
I think you got some malware chrome add-on.
:unsure:

I once had similar that turned words on the page into those annoying ads that pop up when you hover over them. I'd go through your extensions and see if there is anything you have there that you may not remember installing.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
type "about:Plugins". Have a look at what is running. Make sure you expand out the [+details] so you can disable multiple instances of plugins.

Off topic:
F'ing google quote 3 flash player plugins running is ok. My piece of shit won't play flash smoothly until I disable all but one of the external drivers.

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its not limited to Chrome now or so it appears. Ive run a full malware scan with Advanced SystemCare 5 and it came out clean

Its happening in Windows Explorer as well but only one part of explorer (that ive noticed so far) and sorry for the creepy facebook thing, I have some really shallow people attached to my account

14v5jxi.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work