Status
Not open for further replies.

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have been wanting a Playstation 4 since Christmas but I didn't want to get it because its a little too pricey for me but I worked alot of overtime and had some extra spending money.

So I Was browsing around craiglist and saw a playstation 4 used for 400 bucks ...... then hours later it droped down to 350 I txt the guy and told him I would give him 325 for it and he said no so I said ok nevermind then.

I guess no one wanted it cause he txt me back a day later asking if I wanted the playstation 4 for 325 I told him no cause I should be wasting that much money it was a huge impulse buy for me

He txt me about a hour ago and asked if i would take it for 300 I said no cause I didn't have 300 dollars cash on me I had 275 so he took that deal !

I bought a used Playstation 4 for 275 works great! he used it a couple of times it was a christmas gift had dust on it but was basically new

How lucky im I !Formating it now and some of the cables are even still shrink wrapped lol

I'm going to have to be eating raman this month but I think it was a good deal

1798596_680981561924583_292027494_n.jpg
1782014_680981545257918_1164985716_n.jpg
155471_680981531924586_553381543_n.jpg

I'm going to have to be eating raman this month but I think it was a good deal

Reactions: darekasan and cearp

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naww he just didn't play it and needed money for carparts he gave me his home address and I went inside his home lol very upscale nieghborhood

the system was very dusty too

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They would just assume that, BMinkie. Some people do that. I am not one of them. I don't make assumptions and I dont guess either. I dont like to do that. I am the type of listener and hope that it is a truth instead of a lying. That's all. :)

For me, I would like to say Congratulations to you. Yes, I am jealous because I want it to be cheaper but I am going to get it for 399 anyway. That's okay for me, why? Well, I have the money but I am not ready due to no games to my liking yet. Again, congratulations!

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah there are no good games out for the ps4 IMO I say wait

That's what I was going to do but I had to take the deal cause it was soo good

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
What's your DL speeds for you internet? If it's faster than 5mbps, you should try getting into the Playstation Now beta (stream PS3 games to your PS4). http://us.playstation.com/playstationnow/

Also, game-wise, you should give Warframe a try. Free to play TPS MMO, it's pretty fun for a free to play game. Should also grab PS+ if you don't have a subscription already, you'll be able to get Don't Starve for free from this month and if you like that sort of things you'll put hours and hours into it.

D

Deleted User

well thats lucky :D tbh im really jelly because i want a ps4 too :P

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, and here I was hoping you would end up with a box with a rock in it or something. :angry:

Well, that's an awesome find, congratulations! :)

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's your DL speeds for you internet? If it's faster than 5mbps, you should try getting into the Playstation Now beta (stream PS3 games to your PS4). http://us.playstation.com/playstationnow/

Also, game-wise, you should give Warframe a try. Free to play TPS MMO, it's pretty fun for a free to play game. Should also grab PS+ if you don't have a subscription already, you'll be able to get Don't Starve for free from this month and if you like that sort of things you'll put hours and hours into it.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3273068477

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, buying stolen goods is illegal. If it's just one thing and you didn't know it was stolen (it's not like in Skyrim where you can go "omg this apple is stolen") you can probably get a pass but it is illegal.

Reactions: Foxi4

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only game i got is call of duty ghosts nothing else I really want right now its not worth owning a ps4 right now unless you get a good deal starting next month though there should be getting a whole bunch of good games

Thief
Metal Gear Ground Zeros
Infamous Second Son

and for the record its not stolen! lol

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
lol at people saying it's stolen who cares? if it bothers you emotionally to have a stolen ps4 sell it to me ill be justttt fineee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1