jappy495

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi there guys,

I hope this is the right subfolder for this topic.

This is the current Situation.

I have an european Sony PlayStation 4 Slim Days of Play Limited Edition (94316711 / CUH-2216A4) with the Stock 500 GB Harddrive and Firmware 7.00.
Also have the the european Sony PlayStation 4 Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain Edition (793321) with an 2 TB SSHD that I equipped later on, the Firmware should be around 9.00.
Not the latest but somehow recent.

What I want to do is I want to put the 2 TB SSHD from the MGSV-LE (from now called 'crimson PS4) into the Days of Play Limited Edition (now called 'blue PS4).

Before I started, I initialized the SSHD with the simple methode (which took a few minutes, as the other one prompted it would might take an hour or two).
Then I removed the SSHD from the crimson PS4 and put it into the blue PS4, which prompted the safety mode. The safety Mode on the blue PS4 said I should pop
in a USB Drive with a FW 7.00 or higher, which I did. I put it in the front facing right USB port, while in the middle the controller was plugged in to navigate.
After 10 seconds it prompted the error message (CE-34788-0) which said that the Update-File cannot be used.

I tried 3 different USB-Sticks with all of them prompting the same error. I also tried the three usb sticks with FW 7.00 and with FW 9.00, all with the same effect.

What am I doing wrong, or does anybody have an advise, what I can do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist