ROM Hack Oh god what did I do?? Red screen on v11.0.0-33U

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... I'm at a loss and about to get my fiance to help but I don't want to interrupt him playing Destiny -_- I backed up the original files and have a spare with the first attempt. my sd is back to original state and I'm looking at this video...

I am confused with this as well sadly... "move out" is not an option with the files so I got stuck on step 2...

The video posted by Thaulos earlier just made my confusion worse... could somebody maybe give me a step by step with no weird lingo and perhaps links from start to finish??

darkmanwe4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
well... I'm at a loss and about to get my fiance to help but I don't want to interrupt him playing Destiny -_- I backed up the original files and have a spare with the first attempt. my sd is back to original state and I'm looking at this video...

I am confused with this as well sadly... "move out" is not an option with the files so I got stuck on step 2...

The video posted by Thaulos earlier just made my confusion worse... could somebody maybe give me a step by step with no weird lingo and perhaps links from start to finish??

Umm, you have to unzip (as in right click -> 7zip -> Extract here) the file called "starter.zip" right in the root of the sd card

Reactions: Llameria Grunt

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought so but the lady from the original tutorial video said not to on my comment... she was also salty though.....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GOT IT!!!!! lol I made my fiance do the version from the last video I shared :3 Thanks to all who helped :3 :3 :3

Reactions: darkmanwe4ever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright