Hacking Official "Will Xenoblade Chronicles 3D work on Gateway or Sky?" Thread

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I confirm the game working in emuNAND 9.0.0 (spoof).

runsemuns3s28.jpg

Can you play the game for 10 minutes to make sure it doesn't crash or anything?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
BTW, there will be no .cia possible for the time beeing as there are changes we have to get work.
yeah, to get a .cia from this, i guess we will need to dump it actually from eshop (FunkyCIA) - and to do that, you would need to have a new3ds with a nandmod, with which you had previously dumped your xorpads with a private tool.
so... not much hope until 9.6 emunand for n3ds is done, haha
(or, maybe it will not be as hard as people think, to convert the new3ds rom to cia format...) - although i don't like rom to cia conversion anyway :)

has anyone played to the end to see if it crashes on the last boss and deletes your saves :evil:

how about testing at the end of new game+ to see if the credits are not glitched? (not sure if this game even has it, i think i read it's 100 hours long... that's crazy)

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope Gateway releases 9.4 sysNAND support soon. I ordered my N3DS off Newegg and unfortunately got stuck with 9.4

frankGT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Im downloading EUR rom to test with sky3ds.
I guess its useless without it being included in the template right?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
it's required to make games work on sky3ds and the only one who can makes the template files is sky3ds team , the templates have unknownID section and we dont know how to generate them

i'm pretty sure someone at duowan (maybe baidu, anyway, a chinese site) made a majora's mask template before sky did - i believe so...

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tested it works on N3dsXL like charm :-)

But now the wait is on for an undub version (dunno it thats possible but we'll see). I dont like the voice acting (although they are British lol).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Would you recommend a Meta Quest 2 as first low budget headset?