Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Question:

Will future releases of Loadiine allow to play those "Rpx to large" games?
there are no "rpx too large" games any more, as of loadiine 3.0 all dumped games have a rpx small enough to be used........all that remains is incompatibility issues or bugs

check the latest compatibility list in the first post

Last edited by gamesquest1,

asper

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The following ones start with MiiMaker ONLY:

New Super Mario Bros U EUR

The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD EUR

Art Academy Atelier EUR

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush EUR

New Super Luigi U EUR

Reactions: canariobr

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
What about all of us stuck in 5.5.0? :c Is anyone working on a new loadiine version compatible with 5.5.0?
Original question !

1) No news yet
2) It will happen, but maybe in a long time
3) If you wanted backup loader you shouldn't have updated in the first place.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What about all of us stuck in 5.5.0? :c Is anyone working on a new loadiine version compatible with 5.5.0?
its not up to loadiine devs to do 5.4.0 support or even 5.5.0 since there is no public way to run code on those versions yet so you couldnt even launch kernel let alone loadiine.

dakster203

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Original question !

1) No news yet
2) It will happen, but maybe in a long time
3) If you wanted backup loader you shouldn't have updated in the first place.

Thanks for the answer, and yes, i know it is a very common question, the thing here is that i bought my wii u recently and it came with 5.5.0 out of the box, i was so upset when i saw that the new loader was only compatible with 5.3.2 but anyway, i think i can wait a few months (or years if necessary)

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
Im just waiting... like the 3ds 4.5fw was the only one and eventually 9.2fw was supported its only a mater of time and patience... great work to all the hackers

Jay Clay

Trophies
XP
Country
So has anyone tried the EU disc version of Fatal Frame/Project Zero yet? It's been out since a few days now.
seems like there is no public dump release yet, so I guess we need to wait for people who already dump their disc and try to load it in loadiine.

Last edited by Jay Clay,

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Thanks for the answer, and yes, i know it is a very common question, the thing here is that i bought my wii u recently and it came with 5.5.0 out of the box, i was so upset when i saw that the new loader was only compatible with 5.3.2 but anyway, i think i can wait a few months (or years if necessary)
Sorry to hear that. Have you looked into returning it? If you do buy another one, my suggestion is to look at smaller, less popular retailers - they're more likely to have old consoles gathering dust on their shelves than the big shops.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    What are your favorite topics?
    DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma: What are your favorite topics?