Misc Official WarioWare DIY Friend Code Exchange

KoolKojoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've uploaded some games and music, and I'll be replacing them with new ones each day!

Stay posted ;D

I love this game ;-;

ZDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm liking the songs kojo, especially the guitar one. ^.^

Haven't been able to try your games though, it's giving me a communication error. >.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZDG: Cool,i added you.And im gonna send you some micro games if it will let me.Might have to wait till we are both online at the same time or something though.

KookojoS: I think i know you from youtube...But not sure..Whats your name?And do you ahve DIY Showcase?

KoolKojoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:
ZDG: Cool,i added you.And im gonna send you some micro games if it will let me.Might have to wait till we are both online at the same time or something though.

KookojoS: I think i know you from youtube...But not sure..Whats your name?And do you ahve DIY Showcase?

On youtube my name is KoolKojoS, on D.I.Y. its Kojo , (if you were asking for that)

and yes I just got showcase, my wii number is 3749-1745-7610-8735, I'll add yours, as well as everyone elses xD

I'm not sure if i know you from youtube or not :/

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KoolKojoS said:
mariosonic said:

On youtube my name is KoolKojoS, on D.I.Y. its Kojo , (if you were asking for that)

and yes I just got showcase, my wii number is 3749-1745-7610-8735, I'll add yours, as well as everyone elses xD

I'm not sure if i know you from youtube or not :/

Ok im adding you now.And ofcorse you dont think you know me from youtube.My name isnt mariosonic on there.xD

If you can find out,i'll give you a cookie.xD

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZDG:After i sent you some microgames and stuff,wiiconnect24 started messing up for me,so im not sure if it sent them and the other stuff to you.Did it?

ZDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just added your wii Kojo.

MarioSonic: I think we just have to wait until our wii's both recognize that we each have the showcase. The operations guide from the wii shop channel says that sometimes takes more than a day for that to happen though.. =/

Edit: Didn't see your newest post before I replied, I'll go check.
Yup I got something, theres a little envelope flashing on the channel's window on the homescreen. I got three games, a record, and a comic. The retro games are really awesome!
It still isn't letting me send anything back though, you are still grayed out on my showcase friends list.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZDG said:

MarioSonic: I think we just have to wait until our wii's both recognize that we each have the showcase. The operations guide from the wii shop channel says that sometimes takes more than a day for that to happen though.. =/

Really?Because it says you have it,so it lets me send you games and stuff.

KoolKojoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:
KoolKojoS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KcC9r1jRI Remember this video? Seems like you made a micro game in it.That mario and duck hunt one i made.

Heh, that was the very first game I ever made, in the japanese version anyway.
Isn't that weird how we both made games in the same video? Small world xD

YellowThunder's a good friend of mine, so any friend of hers is a friend of mine
biggrin.gif

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KoolKojoS said:
mariosonic said:
KoolKojoS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KcC9r1jRI Remember this video? Seems like you made a micro game in it.That mario and duck hunt one i made.

Heh, that was the very first game I ever made, in the japanese version anyway.
Isn't that weird how we both made games in the same video? Small world xD

YellowThunder's a good friend of mine, so any friend of hers is a friend of mine
biggrin.gif
Yeah,and that duck hunt game i improved a few days ago.The mario i added alittle twist to.And then i made just original microgames now that i have the US verson.Im better on makin em now.

ZDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the stuff you sent MarioSonic. ^.^
I edited my older post with more info. The retro stuff is great!

Just checked out your crate Metal. Saber's comic made me legitly lol.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZDG said:

Yup I got something, theres a little envelope flashing on the channel's window on the homescreen. I got three games, a record, and a comic. The retro games are really awesome!
It still isn't letting me send anything back though, you are still grayed out on my showcase friends list.
Because i just got off a minuet ago.
tongue.gif
Im back on now.

And thanks.

Hard to belive that 3 to 8 secand little microgames like those retro ones i made took about an hour each.xD

ZDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah same.. The boo shooter I made but that took me upwards of two hours before I was happy with all the art. xD
I'll send it to you once you show up on my list.

Do you have the little friend notification switch turned on?

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZDG said:
Yeah same.. I dunno if you've seen the boo shooter I made but that took me upwards of two hours before I was happy with all the art. xD
Na,havent seen it yet.xP

I was workin on one yesterday for about 3 hours,and its still not good.xD

Because the sprite i was making was so huge,it required 10 sprites.xD

EDIT: Yeah,i have the friend notification on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-