Misc Official WarioWare DIY Friend Code Exchange

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunatley,because of my internet connection,i cant go on wifi on DS.However,i can on wii,so if anyone wants to trade games with me,they can through the wiiware game,warioware diy showcase.I cant get my wii code right now because im busy but i will post it later.

I make pretty good micro games.Mostly NES themed.

Like a mario one,a duck hunt one,ect.And original ones too.

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:
Unfortunatley,because of my internet connection,i cant go on wifi on DS.However,i can on wii,so if anyone wants to trade games with me,they can through the wiiware game,warioware diy showcase.I cant get my wii code right now because im busy but i will post it later.

Yea I have warioware showcase as well. Are the friend codes on that game the same as the wii codes? I soppose I could make a sperate list beause I can't download games from my ds, it freezes.

KoolKojoS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kojo:
5027-6870-1421

I've made a couple fun games, but I'm more of a music guy.
happy.gif

I'm gonna add everyone above my post, so please add me!

*edited fc

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Added Everyone above, make a new post if I missed you or your fc changed

2. Guys, when you post your fc, use the format: Name: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx It makes it easier for me to update the list

3. If in a week from today you have not registered me I will delete you from the list to keep it updated. (I only see Alex and Shahaf)

Enjoy
smile.gif

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zenith94 said:
mariosonic said:

Yea I have warioware showcase as well. Are the friend codes on that game the same as the wii codes? I soppose I could make a sperate list beause I can't download games from my ds, it freezes.
The wii codes are the codes on the wii menu when you go on the mail thing at the bottem right.In your wii address book.They arent the same thing,if thats what you were askin.
tongue.gif

Yeah,if you could make a section for wii codes,that would be good so i would be able to give ya'll my microgames as well.

My wii code is 8804 4076 8987 0219

WDSnav91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question, how come people have said they have added me and when I add them, they don't show up as someone who I can receive games from? Do we both have to happen to be on wifi at the same time or what?

ZDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to add me, I'd like to see what you guys have made and share the a few of the games I have created. I'll work my way down the list registering people.

Add me!
D.I.Y. Code:
ZDG: 2150-0530-8314

Alrighty, I got everyone above me registered. You too Cameron.

Wii Code - I haven't registered anyone else on my wii yet, so if you add it let me know.
0305 5954 2599 2486

ZDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listening to them now GRmask. =p

I'm having issues downloading games right now though.. Odd considering I was doing it fine this morning.. Maybe it has something to do with traffic on nintendo's server? Whatever is causing it, it's annoying..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh sorry about that