Official thread of the Skiddo Religion.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're all wrong, all Pokemon past HeartGold suck!

Oh crap I'm probably going to have an angry mob show up at my house tomorrow cuz I said that

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You're all wrong, all Pokemon past HeartGold suck!

Oh crap I'm probably going to have an angry mob show up at my house tomorrow cuz I said that
I actually agree, games used to be MUCH more fun up until HG/SS/Pt, past it it just got all about making the game into a chore, no fun stories, no good post-game, nothing interesting.

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually agree, games used to be MUCH more fun up until HG/SS/Pt, past it it just got all about making the game into a chore, no fun stories, no good post-game, nothing interesting.
I tried to play sun and I got bored after 30 minutes. Maybe I'll have to play some HeartGold again soon for nostalgia reasons (in case you can't tell, it's my favorite pokemon game since it was my first Pokemon I played and it had the pokewalker too which was awesome back when I was younger)

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I tried to play sun and I got bored after 30 minutes. Maybe I'll have to play some HeartGold again soon for nostalgia reasons (in case you can't tell, it's my favorite pokemon game since it was my first Pokemon I played and it had the pokewalker too which was awesome back when I was younger)
I'm making a ROMhack of Platinum just for fun right now so I can play the best game in the series first and compare it to US/UM for extra disappointment at how bad the games have become!

Now, back on topic, Grass is best and Gogoat>Skiddo (but both still suck)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll give you a present by tying up ancientboi for you