Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Clicking on a different user icon crashes REiNX. I don't know if this problem is pointed or not, just letting it known. Everythingelse working fine (Tinfoil, freeshopnx).

1soul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are we going to get a full blown CFW where i dont need my pc/phone anymore or is this just it? ps4 is the same way.. kinda lame js

You're looking for a tetherless option, which, atm, I don't think anyone has concrete answers about it; and what fw it'd work on. There's obviously the 'lower the better' way of looking at it, but like I said, I don't think there's been solid information yet.

edit - tethered wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to file transfer stuff to your sd card without needing to turn it off and taking it out. Of course, different matter if the Switch crashes and you have to do the whole rcm/payload thing. But yeah, tetherless would be a great thing to have.

Last edited by 1soul,

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
edit - tethered wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to file transfer stuff to your sd card without needing to turn it off and taking it out. Of course, different matter if the Switch crashes and you have to do the whole rcm/payload thing. But yeah, tetherless would be a great thing to have.

You can use FTP to transfer files...

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are we going to get a full blown CFW where i dont need my pc/phone anymore or is this just it? ps4 is the same way.. kinda lame js
Only way now and for the foreseeable is with an internal modchip. It's doable now, the board you need for it is cheap, and it shouldn't cost a horrendous amount to pay someone to fit it if you're not confident about doing it yourself (I'm not).

xfighter11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ReiNX finally working great on my 4.1.0 Switch. But does anybody know how to install a update nsp files after installing a base base nsp?

Paspain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think that the "official release" gonna be the next week. And that could be great. Whithout copyright warnings and installing updates and dlc well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't