Homebrew [Official] Ninjhax 2.0 Questions Thread

william341

Last remaining VinsClone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try loading a basic theme (I use basic blue theme) before you install a custom theme. That totally fixed the problems I had installing themes. I have had success with both extdata tool and CHMM 1.4. For CHMM, you have to make a "Themes" folder at root of SD card and put folders in it that have your different custom themes (each theme will have a body_LZ.bin and a bgm.bcstm file if it has custom audio).

that would be a good idea

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Try loading a basic theme (I use basic blue theme) before you install a custom theme. That totally fixed the problems I had installing themes. I have had success with both extdata tool and CHMM 1.4. For CHMM, you have to make a "Themes" folder at root of SD card and put folders in it that have your different custom themes (each theme will have a body_LZ.bin and a bgm.bcstm file if it has custom audio).
This worked for me too, thanks.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What are the advantages of using Ninjhax 2.0 over 1.1 in a N3DS in 9.0U?
I'm not going to update because I use Gateway + Ninjhax for my full homebrew experience. :P

Also, would using 2.0 prevent me from booting up PastaCFW?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So my experiments with themes:
If I set default white theme, everything is OK.
Haven't tried default colors.
Haven't tried 1.4 solution.
Questions:
Do I need to select a default theme before every CHMM apply? Why do they say to have a DLC theme then?
Why is Mood Matrix theme giving me strange results in YATA?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
What are the advantages of using Ninjhax 2.0 over 1.1 in a N3DS in 9.0U?
I'm not going to update because I use Gateway + Ninjhax for my full homebrew experience. :P

Also, would using 2.0 prevent me from booting up PastaCFW?
You can have both. Ninjhax 1 on your original CN and you can install a CN cia on sysnand with Pasta cfw. Enter Pasta cfw with firmLaunch disabled. And use the CN cia to install ninjhax 2. :rolleyes:

KaiserReich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHMM 1.4 did it for me thanks

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
UNLESS you use CitrGBA
Woah woah, I'm on a mission, sir.

I can't believe how many people are asking if they should update. I say encourage them. If you don't understand the benefits of remaining on a lower more exploitable firmware, then chances are your part of the annoying cancer flooding threads with the same redundent questions. But then again you would just be back in a couple days "how can I install CIAs to the homemenu on 9.9?", "why don't my pokemon injector work?", etc, etc.

"I don't care about piracy, just homebrew, so I want to update all the security patches to limit my homebrew to show what a hardcore homebrew lover I am"
Give me a break, dude.

Reactions: JJTapia19

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P