outgum said:
Rockstar said:
done the game
w00t
grog.gif

Cheers it was the best ds game of 09

Not really the best game of 09 >_>
I MUCH rather perfer some other games

He is right,its the best DS game of all time.
i dont think tloz st is best ds game of all time since there some good games like FFIII, twewy, pokemon soul silver

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm.. I seem to be doing well... I've got all hearts, all stamps... just gotta do rabbit bs >_>

Also, anyone know who has the Force Gem for Disorientation Station (NW of Fire Realm), just need this map and I've completed the whole chart

And how do I get Dragon Scales? Just need these to get the final Golden Carriage Car... thing... and yeah
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the help. Also... how the eff do you get to the roof of that building near the cucco farm in Castle Town?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, so i have this kid as a passenger at aboda village and he says to take him where he could fly. i took him to pachi-something village and its not it. [the place with the birds] where am i suppose to bring him?

mikeychunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
ok, so i have this kid as a passenger at aboda village and he says to take him where he could fly. i took him to pachi-something village and its not it. [the place with the birds] where am i suppose to bring him?

This was answered somewhere in this thread but you go to that guy's balloon

Also, how the heck do you guys get treasures for carts? After the entire game, I still don't have enough for the dragon carts. It's really bugging me. :/

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mikeychunn said:
basher11 said:

This was answered somewhere in this thread but you go to that guy's balloon

Also, how the heck do you guys get treasures for carts? After the entire game, I still don't have enough for the dragon carts. It's really bugging me. :/

the guy's balloon? ill try that, thanks.

and the treasures? i say if you beat the game, use an all treasures cheat. XD

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't believe a game easy as Spirit Tracks have a 32 page topic. I mean, I've got stuck only at the Aboda Village boy, but even this puzzle is pretty simple, it would be a matter of time until I realized the answer. People are rushing the game, instead of thinking. This game is not as hard as some Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion. The game gives enough clues to complete it. Of course, it's not enough for all hearts + all stamps + all rails + all bunnies, but you can beat the game without getting stuck with a little thinking.

OK, I'm not disrespecting everyone, but let's think a little more before asking for help, you are spoiling the fun.

Enough little talk, let's get some help. Are there any diagram out there with the side quests for the tracks/triforce pieces? I'll list what I got.

10 Mega Ice to Kagoron
10 Mega Ice to Goron in Goron City (for the 2 other lava spots at the top part of the map)
10 Mega Ice to Fish lady in Papuchia Village
10 Fish to lady in Hyrule Castle
Boy at Aboda Village to Beedle's Hot Air Balloon
Chief of Whittleton to lady looking for husband at Papuchia Village
Vessel from Wise one at Papuchia Village to Snow Lokomo at Snow Sanctuary
5 cuccos (chicken) from Hyrule Castle to Rael, the Sand Lokomo, at Sand Sanctuary
10 cuccos (you have to make at least 2 trips) from Hyrule Castle to man at Aboda Village
Lumber from Whittleton and Bridge Fixer from Trading Post to Anouki Village for the fence
Iron from Goron City to lumberjack at Whittleton
Rescue the guy from Pirate's Hideout and take him to Papuchia Village

That's all I could remeber. Oh, there's the last one, take 50 bunnies to Rabbitland Rescue.

I'm searching for the Dark Ore sidequest (i've heard it but couldn't get the darkore yet, I know I'll have to take it to Linebeck III, he insists on reminding me after every purchase.

Edit: one more question: how to get the chest above the house right next to the cucco's shop? Using a cucco from the wall above said house is not enough, jumping at an angle from the house below the cucco's shop neither.

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spidey_BR said:
-snip-

Edit: one more question: how to get the chest above the house right next to the cucco's shop? Using a cucco from the wall above said house is not enough, jumping at an angle from the house below the cucco's shop neither.
I actualy found out how to get that one... you get a Cucco, and start going on the roof on the top right side of the town, so that you jump on the Castle Town Shop. Once you're on there, there's a lion statue beside the garden, which you can hop onto with teh Cucco, and by jumping on the other statue, and then eventually getting to that chest.
smile.gif

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, what do I do?

I defeated the Desert Temple, but when it went to the cutscene afterwards in the train, it froze. I go to do it again, and it freezes at the exact same second that it did last time.

Is this due to anti-piracy problems or what?

What do I do?

If I need a save, I won't take it unless I have the 15 stamp reward and have the file named "Link".

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@devesh_zelda: just try and try, it's not like lost woods, if you enter cave X, you ALWAYS get to cave Y. Just don't forget that it doesn't matter from which cave you came from. It means that if you are in a straight track you don't need to go ahead, you can go ahead AND backtrack, so don't forget to take notes and it will be okay.

btw, thanks to the other user for the lion's head tip. It just seemed to be too far away to reach that. Thanks anyway.

I just remembered some more sidequests for triforce pieces. There are the train lover quests.

Take train lover from somewhere to Aboda Village (Alfonso).
Take train lover from somewhere in the Fire Realm to Ocean Temple.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...