ROM Hack Official Kirby Mass Attack AP thread

puerto

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normmatt said:
I've released new loaders which should fix this game -> http://akaio.net/loaders/

Thanks once again for the fix, much appreciated.
yaynds.gif

Also, I love the fact that I could just rename my sav file from the japanese version to this one and that the saved games are all there
smile.gif

B

BryceOne

Leach said:
It gives me two white screens with an orginal R4 and Wood 1.36. Any solutions?
If you read through this thread, you'll notice almost every card has this issue. The only solution is to wait for a fix. I'm patiently waiting on the same fix.

ninvet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello... Has anyone else (using Acekard 2i) noticed that the levels on the map do not coincide with the actual stage level number?

For instance, I am seeing levels 4,5 and 6 all show up as 5 and level 7 is actually 8... So on and so on... I am curious if this is isolated or widespread?

KantianNight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ninvet said:
Hello... Has anyone else (using Acekard 2i) noticed that the levels on the map do not coincide with the actual stage level number?

For instance, I am seeing levels 4,5 and 6 all show up as 5 and level 7 is actually 8... So on and so on... I am curious if this is isolated or widespread?

The numbers are the amount of kirbys required.

wladimird

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow, it worked for me too!! I have Acekard and did exactly what you guys said: format the card, copy the akaio 1.8.8, copy the most recent loader and, then, the game. Perfect!! Thanks!!

And, also, I thought the stage numbers was wrong. But, understood that, in fact, the numbers shown in each pink spot on the map is the number os kirbys needed. Thanks.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Working on Wood R4 now!

Just use wifi update on it. It will get the version 1.37, which have kirby fixed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j