Not open for further replies.

yahoo

G͝B͢A͜t͞em҉p̡ R̨e͢g̷ul̨aŗ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's so much garbage posting all over this forum since the Hykem IOSU thread was closed. I'm concerned actually useful threads are going to be locked because of the influx of all the off topic posts. Hopefully this can serve as the funnel for all that while being on topic for the intent of this thread.

I'll start: Hykem will deliver.

Neesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys just spoke with Hykem, so he just finished porting to 5.3.2 and said he almost ready to release, he is just documenting a few latte/ hardware registers, and it will be all packed to go, and he still kind of angry of the release posts, so don't take this as "Oh he said he is almost ready to release, that means it's going to come out next week kind of stuff". Just wait, he will release when it's ready.

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Guys just spoke with Hykem, so he just finished porting to 5.3.2 and said he almost ready to release, he is just documenting a few latte/ hardware registers, and it will be all packed to go, and he still kind of angry of the release posts, so don't take this as "Oh he said he is almost ready to release, that means it's going to come out next week kind of stuff". Just wait, he will release when it's ready.
Really? I can't believe without proof, but if it's true, that'd mean I'd spend my vacation spending time on wiiU :D

Take all your time Hykem :)

Neesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I can't believe without proof, but if it's true, that'd mean I'd spend my vacation spending time on wiiU :D

Take all your time Hykem :)

GOT4N

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hm; I see, thanks :P
But where did he said it was ready to go after he's done with documenting

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we will see if mods let this thing open, at least if people complain they will be on topic for the first time :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...