broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inazuma_Eleven_GO_Strikers_2013_Logo_2.png
Good afternoon, people. Nxenz here, bringing you (yet another) Inazuma Eleven discussion thread, but this time, it's for the Wii.

Inazuma Eleven GO Strikers 2013 is a spin-off game for the Nintendo Wii, featuring characters from both the DS and 3DS games. It was revealed in the September 2012 issue of CoroCoro and was released in Japan on December 20, 2012 by © LEVEL-5 inc.

This game has improved a ton from the previous Striker games. This game now includes:

More Kenshins!
A Kenshin is an ability to show the user's spiritual energy and use it to power up moves.
Below is Majin Great, Endou Mamoru's Kenshin, which happens to be my favorite Kenshin ;o

Majin_Great_-_SS10.PNG

Kenshin Armed
This is when a Kenshin user equips their Kenshin onto themselves and use it as an armor.
Below is Matsukaze Tenma wearing his Kenshin, Majin Pegasus Arc.
Inazuma-eleven-go-strikers-2013-002.jpg

Mixi-Max
This is when one fuses his aura with somebody else's, combining their personalities and abilities.
Below is Shindou Takutu mixi-maxed with Oda Nobunaga. Couldn't find an in-game picture, sorry.
0.jpg

And last but not least, online features. This new game allows you to go online and have a match with your friends and test your power with others. This is the feature I've been waiting for since the first Strikers game.

Well, that's it for now. Oh, by the way, this can also be used as a FC thread, if you guys want to battle, post your FC here and arrangements will be made ^_^

If you guys want more information, head on to the Inazuma Eleven wiki.

D

Deleted User

Great, we gotta battle one day!

My team is tough, full stats with the strongest shooting move in-game ;O;
And an awesome keeper move, Great the Hand :wub:
cool xD i only finished the story xD i dont had time yet to train my team xD

Reactions: Nxenz

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I tried one of the previous Striker games, but the Japanese made it pretty much impossible to tell what I was doing and I was just running to the goal using specials at every chance I got.

broitsak

Fight me.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I tried one of the previous Striker games, but the Japanese made it pretty much impossible to tell what I was doing and I was just running to the goal using specials at every chance I got.
Play the Europe version, and write down the controls, that might help you a bit.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Play the Europe version, and write down the controls, that might help you a bit.
I figured out the in-match controls, but to do the training and figure out what each hissatsu does in the menu by staring at Japanese names... nah :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up