WarazX

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
It is all fun and games until you realize that the last 60 pages you read consist of nothing but the talk of monkeys, sushi, rainbows, Halo, and Jigglypuff when the thread is obviously about cheezits.

Disclaimer:
All threads referenced in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real thread, is purely coincidental.

When i read this i laughed.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
WarazX said:
jurassicplayer said:
It is all fun and games until you realize that the last 60 pages you read consist of nothing but the talk of monkeys, sushi, rainbows, Halo, and Jigglypuff when the thread is obviously about cheezits.

Disclaimer:
All threads referenced in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real thread, is purely coincidental.

Omigod! How clever is this fellow. He completed thwarted my ability to delete his one word post by typing LOL out in longhand!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
mthrnite said:
WarazX said:
jurassicplayer said:

Disclaimer:

Omigod! How clever is this fellow. He completed thwarted my ability to delete his one word post by typing LOL out in longhand!
LOL

like.gif
mthrnite likes this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: it's called a Gordon Ramsey special +1