Fibrizo

Not Valwin
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I was trying to say that
cyberwarfare>>>>>>real life warfare. Since people don't get killed in this kind of cyberwarfare.
Unless said cyberwarfare suite causes nuclear meltdown and ensuing fallout ala Chernobyl.

Nuclear reactors a pretty safe things they just don't melt like is nothing

also Chernobyl. was a old shity reactor the soviets have

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How is Iran somehow less entitled to having a nuclear program than the U.S, the U.K or France? Why does the U.S interfere in their affairs in that regard? And while we're at it, why are American governments so suprised that they're despised among terrorists so much if they pull off specops like this?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I was trying to say that
cyberwarfare>>>>>>real life warfare. Since people don't get killed in this kind of cyberwarfare.
Unless said cyberwarfare suite causes nuclear meltdown and ensuing fallout ala Chernobyl.

Nuclear reactors a pretty safe things they just don't melt like is nothing

also Chernobyl. was a old shity reactor the soviets have
All it takes is a virus to shut down safety measures, and alarms, and a meltdown isn't so far fetched.

Oh, and especially since most delicate ops are controlled by computers.

zarcastro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the average internet-idiot will think: "OMG OBAMA IS HIRING ANONYMOUS TO HACK THE TERRORISTS!!!!! #RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyways, I knew they ordered cyber attacks but I'm glad to see a lot more information is beginning to come forth, especially 5 pages worth apparently. Well be a good read later today.
Bro, your an idiot for even thinking that. Go back to mass hipster media crap.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
What the average internet-idiot will think: "OMG OBAMA IS HIRING ANONYMOUS TO HACK THE TERRORISTS!!!!! #RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyways, I knew they ordered cyber attacks but I'm glad to see a lot more information is beginning to come forth, especially 5 pages worth apparently. Well be a good read later today.
Bro, your an idiot for even thinking that. Go back to mass hipster media crap.
...not sure if serious or not...

I suppose you haven't seen my posts enough or something, because that was extremely obvious sarcasm.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
It's Iran, I myself am all for bringing down this terrible regime without having to have troops on the ground.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How is Iran somehow less entitled to having a nuclear program than the U.S, the U.K or France? Why does the U.S interfere in their affairs in that regard? And while we're at it, why are American governments so suprised that they're despised among terrorists so much if they pull off specops like this?
They want to attack America and Israel... it's the equivalent of saying why shouldn't al Qaeda or the Taliban be allowed to have nuclear weapons.

Oh, I see. So... saying that they despise a given country is somehow worse then actively attacking it? You know, just like the U.S attacked Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya or how Israel is in the process of active warfare with Palestine?

But that's besides the point - you and I know that both Israel and the U.S.A have counter-measures againts nuclear missiles, plus, launching a missile on such a short distance (againts Israel) is actually incredibly inconvinient and harmful to Iran itself.

But of course, Iran is evil since it's not a typical Democracy. Best we destroy it.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
They want to attack America and Israel... it's the equivalent of saying why shouldn't al Qaeda or the Taliban be allowed to have nuclear weapons.

Oh, I see. So... saying that they despise a given country is somehow worse then actively attacking it? You know, just like the U.S attacked Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya or how Israel is in the process of active warfare with Palestine?

But that's besides the point - you and I know that both Israel and the U.S.A have counter-measures againts nuclear missiles, plus, launching a missile on such a short distance (againts Israel) is actually incredibly inconvinient and harmful to Iran itself.

But of course, Iran is evil since it's not a typical Democracy. Best we destroy it.
I myself think of Iran like a dictatorship,I don't like dictators, but I believe we shouldn't kill innocent people over it. And Libya was actually a positive conflict we helped get Gadhafi. Palestine isn't a country........., to be fair almost no one in the U.S. (except Cheney) wanted to go into Iraq. Afghanistan was where Osama was but Bush fucked that up.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I myself think of Iran like a dictatorship,I don't like dictators, but I believe we shouldn't kill innocent people over it. And Libya was actually a positive conflict we helped get Gadhafi. Palestine isn't a country........., to be fair almost no one in the U.S. (except Cheney) wanted to go into Iraq. Afghanistan was where Osama was but Bush fucked that up.
Israel didn't use to be a country either - it was made a country after World War II. Palestinians have the birthright to be there, they have a right to their land and they're being successively "dealt with", not to use harsh terms, by Israel. Fair? I don't think so.

You really think these were all about Osama, Saddam and Gadhafi? You think your government/s spent billions of dollars just to get three guys they didn't particularily like? No.

Reactions: 2 people

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel didn't use to be a country either - it was made a country after World War II. Palestinians have the birthright to be there, they have a right to their land and they're being successively "dealt with", not to use harsh terms, by Israel. Fair? I don't think so.

You really think these were all about Osama, Saddam and Gadhafi? You think your government/s spent billions of dollars just to get three guys they didn't particularily like? No.
No, Afghanistan was for Osama, Libya was for Gadhafi, Iraq was for war profiteering.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, Afghanistan was for Osama, Libya was for Gadhafi, Iraq was for war profiteering.
Whatever lets you sleep at night.

I used to think the same way. I thought "there's an easy way to solve the problem of terrorism - get rid of the terrorists". And then I realized that in the eyes of who we call terrorists, we are the devil of the west, we are the ones who bring pain and suffering and we are the ones responsible for all the evil in this world. What makes our perspective better than theirs? Excessive force?

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Whatever lets you sleep at night.

I used to think the same way. I thought "there's an easy way to solve the problem of terrorism - get rid of the terrorists". And then I realized that in the eyes of who we call terrorists, we are the devil of the west, we are the ones who bring pain and suffering and we are the ones responsible for all the evil in this world. What makes our perspective better than theirs? Excessive force?
Human rights violations, Afghanistan being ruled by an actual terrorist group, I think you should read up on most of the middle east. Their governments are somewhat worse than the West.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Human rights violations, Afghanistan being ruled by an actual terrorist group, I think you should read up on most of the middle east. Their governments are somewhat worse than the West.
The U.S.A violates human rights on multiple occasions, unless you think carpet bombings, waterboarding etc. are perfectly fine. It's lead by the most agressive government of the century engaging the country in wars all over the world for no apparent reason.

Like I said, your point of view depends entirely on where you sit.

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
The U.S.A violates human rights on multiple occasions, unless you think carpet bombings, waterboarding etc. are perfectly fine. It's lead by the most agressive government of the century engaging the country in wars all over the world for no apparent reason.

Like I said, your point of view depends entirely on where you sit.

http://en.wikipedia....tory#South_Asia

I think the U.S. is somewhat better.... and that was mostly during the Bush years.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Human rights violation, I couldn't care less about religion.
In this episode of LOLUSA we prove that Transsexuals have a better life in Iran!
xUJPw.png
Two can play that game, smile.

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
In this episode of LOLUSA we prove that Transsexuals have a better life in Iran!
xUJPw.png
No Foxi, what makes Iran worse is you can get the death penalty for same-sex sexual activity, and those transsexuals can go to other states and have the operation and go back to their home state.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
xUJPw.png
No Foxi, what makes Iran worse is you can get the death penalty for same-sex sexual activity, and those transsexuals can go to other states and have the operation and go back to their home state.
What makes it absolutely normal is that 98% of Iran's inhabitants are muslims which recognize same-sex sexual activity as a Deadly Sin and Quran is treated basically as a legal text, thus gays and lesbians are commiting a crime. Many States in the U.S still perform the Death Penalty, but we're not calling it First Degree Murder.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
xUJPw.png
What makes it absolutely normal is that 98% of Iran's inhabitants are muslims which recognize same-sex sexual activity as a deadly sin and Quran is treated basically as a legal text, thus they are commiting a crime. Many States in the U.S still perform the Death Penalty, but we're not calling it First Degree Murder.
Okay, human rights does not vary from country to country............... and who gives a shit if they are Muslims.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQOFpDdg5rQ