Hacking o3DS XL region change JPN->EUR, eShop & updates problems

2bigHanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
My idea did not work...

I did a CTRtransfer of the 11.5.0J, started the console, updated it, formatted it, configured it and could access the japanese eShop. Went to delete usage record, provided the 11 digit serial to validate (thanks google translate), and shut down the console.
Then, restarted the CTRtransfer process with 11.5.0E, started the console, updated and tried to access the eShop: no error code, just stating that it's the wrong region.
I formatted the console, configured it again to France, restarted again and tried to access the eShop: Error code 007-2001 :unsure:

At least it's consistent... But is there something else I could try?
Hi, so in summary, the situation is next: you bought japanese o3ds, didn't make a backup of original NAND, set up CFW, did CTRtransfer to EUR region, and eShop didn't work. Then you made CTRtrasfer again but to JAP region and japanese eShop worked?
Because I have such a similar problem (and exact same errors) and trying to find any info if I can make CTRtrasfer again and don't brick my 3ds and make the eShop work.
FYI, a know that eShop is closed now, but I want to transfer my pokemon to pokemon home via pokemon bank, so I need working eShop.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, so in summary, the situation is next: you bought japanese o3ds, didn't make a backup of original NAND, set up CFW, did CTRtransfer to EUR region, and eShop didn't work. Then you made CTRtrasfer again but to JAP region and japanese eShop worked?
Because I have such a similar problem (and exact same errors) and trying to find any info if I can make CTRtrasfer again and don't brick my 3ds and make the eShop work.
FYI, a know that eShop is closed now, but I want to transfer my pokemon to pokemon home via pokemon bank, so I need working eShop.
If you are aware the eshop is closed. Then 1. do you have pokemon bank already downloaded? And 2. How do you think you're going to get pokemon bank if you dont have it already and havent downloaded it before from the eshop?

Reactions: Kwyjor

2bigHanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
If you are aware the eshop is closed. Then 1. do you have pokemon bank already downloaded? And 2. How do you think you're going to get pokemon bank if you dont have it already and havent downloaded it before from the eshop?
Download the .cia from hShop.
I am not so aware of the fact of eShop closure. I am aware of bricking 3ds after second CTRtransfering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bananners.