Homebrew RELEASE NX Activity Log - View (slightly) more detailed play statistics!

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Such a bummer man, I have stopped playing totk because of this and it’s been more than a month :cry:
Wow man you should really get over it. It was bugging me too for a long time but I was eventually too lazy to invest all the time needed and figured I'd start at zero with my play activity on the new console.
That being said there might be a way in the future to edit it manually, who knows:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/manuall...y-of-your-user-profile-can-it-be-done.633654/
So just play TotK and whenever such an option pops up you can add the play time of your old Switch to your new one.

Reactions: mayBcrayZ

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This app not working on my Switch oled with CFW. I have unlinked switch account. Any option to check play time on CFW? Without Linked account?

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow man you should really get over it. It was bugging me too for a long time but I was eventually too lazy to invest all the time needed and figured I'd start at zero with my play activity on the new console.
That being said there might be a way in the future to edit it manually, who knows:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/manuall...y-of-your-user-profile-can-it-be-done.633654/
So just play TotK and whenever such an option pops up you can add the play time of your old Switch to your new one.
I think it’s bugging me more because of people that can help aren’t reading this or not bothering to help with it… you’re absolutely right it’s not supposed to hinder me of playing… as of typing this my 1 year old is climbing in the laundry basket… 😂.. gotta go…

• Haha
Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played