Hacking NTRBOOT not working

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so a wile back my system in the middle of a game asked me to restart i did and from then on i got the black screen blue light so after doing all the stuff me and every one new it was a brick so today my r4 gold rts card come in i used my 2ds to flash ntrboot on it the card works with ntrboot so i put in in my new 3ds xl use the magnet (no way to tell if its in sleep mode because black screen and blue light) keep trying for over 6 hours not even kidding and all i ever get is black screen not back light and blue light. i need help big time

jasonau

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im not sure about others, but Im sure that new 3dx xl magnet trigger is between the middle point of the "B" and "start" buttons. Hope can help you.

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Punctuation please. First post is unreadable. Thread can be closed.
for the ones here that knows me knows that I don't know how to use Punctuation they did not teach me this in school i had to teach my self to read and wright using pokemon yellow. My post is readable just no Punctuation its not like my words are all mixed up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Im not sure about others, but Im sure that new 3dx xl magnet trigger is between the middle point of the "B" and "start" buttons. Hope can help you.
still not working but i have the a really powerful magnet i'm using and still it will not boot.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
for the ones here that knows me knows that I don't know how to use Punctuation they did not teach me this in school i had to teach my self to read and wright using pokemon yellow. My post is readable just no Punctuation its not like my words are all mixed up.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

still not working but i have the a really powerful magnet i'm using and still it will not boot.
It kind of is difficult to understand. Don't you have punctuation in your native language too?

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope did not work.
All i did was get this screen when playing a game (not my ds in the pic)

Nintendo-3DS-Black-Screen-of-Death-600x337.jpg

now all i have is a black screen with no black light and blue light power light.
and ntrboot will not work it seems.

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It kind of is difficult to understand. Don't you have punctuation in your native language too?
I'm coming over from a private conversation with leerpsp after I tried to help him there and figured I could be useful as a translator for him over here where other wise tempers than me can help him. ive talked to him a lot and can piece what he's saying together. Basically he has a brick where the blue power light shines but he has a black screen. It started while he was playing Yoshi's wooly world and he got an error screen. He restarted his 3ds and it ended up with the brick. He's tried using ntrboot on a r4i and can get it to work on another 2ds but not on his new 3ds xl. Is it possible to do a ctrnand transfer using godmode9 via the flashcart to fix his brick? That's the solution I came up with but I dunno if there's a version of godmode9 for flashcart.

Reactions: Quantumcat

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm coming over from a private conversation with leerpsp after I tried to help him there and figured I could be useful as a translator for him over here where other wise tempers than me can help him. ive talked to him a lot and can piece what he's saying together. Basically he has a brick where the blue power light shines but he has a black screen. It started while he was playing Yoshi's wooly world and he got an error screen. He restarted his 3ds and it ended up with the brick. He's tried using ntrboot on a r4i and can get it to work on another 2ds but not on his new 3ds xl. Is it possible to do a ctrnand transfer using godmode9 via the flashcart to fix his brick? That's the solution I came up with but I dunno if there's a version of godmode9 for flashcart.
Only way is using godmode9 through ntrboot and b9s.

Reactions: rileysrjay

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would this be a MCU Brick and why this will not work for me? It just a black screen blue light.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Did you check if your SD was properly inserted ? It happened to me once, the SD card was just a bit wobbly, so I removed and reinserted it and it worked again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER