Homebrew NTR communication with TCP socket

Djesteur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm currently working on my own RAM editor software that work on PC and connect to the 3ds , like tcp Gecko. I'm using the ntr file modified by @Nanquitas to start a connection, but I have no idea of which type of information I have to send/receive for read/write value, send cheats, ...
There is somewhere I can find informations about ? I have not found anything with googles research (maybe I'm a bad researcher ?)

Djesteur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finally, I'm not really sure of what I need for what I'm doing. There is an other way to communicate with the system with a Tcp socket for read/write RAM in game ? It's possible with just a plugin ?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally, I'm not really sure of what I need for what I'm doing. There is an other way to communicate with the system with a Tcp socket for read/write RAM in game ? It's possible with just a plugin ?
There is his ntr tcp. But there is also NTR CTRPF which is something a bit different where you can read write ram while within the game itself. Not a tcp option but something to maybe check.

Djesteur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is his ntr tcp

Yes exactly, but I have no idea of how to use/how to create an ntr plugin. I can not found documentations about it, and the helloworld example on the 44670 github is just code without explanation, + it crash for me when I load (use BootNTR is te right thing to do ?)

Djesteur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Very interesting ! I think I will use it instead of NTR, if I understood correctly it will no longer be developed + it's a big mess for add code.
The Luma plugin allow us to use ctru lib, no ?
What I need for start it, just allow plugin loader in Rosalina ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol