ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

tyrod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone tell me if there's a exp multipler after battle code for shin megami tensei iv apocalypse us version already made
I had it in a ntr plugin but sadly can't use plugins anymore cause of luma 3ds's lateest update

Hark0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Reactions: Nutez

ActionReplay3dsFan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Works the Speedfly cn plugins which europe version of Yo kai watch 2

And who knows a All Items including Bugs and Fishes Plugin for NTR yo kai watch 2 Europe

Dulvajuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No problem if i can do it ;)
Hi @chronoss
Sorry if this is sudden at all. I'm extremely new to this site, though it's not my first time browsing plugins on here. I was curious, and I understand that this comment was nearly five or six years ago, but would I be able to request for a plugin...? If not that's okay, and thank you in advance for your time and patience.

Last edited by Dulvajuun,
Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hi @chronoss
Sorry if this is sudden at all. I'm extremely new to this site, though it's not my first time browsing plugins on here. I was curious, and I understand that this comment was nearly five or six years ago, but would I be able to request for a plugin...? If not that's okay, and thank you in advance for your time and patience.
No problem, u can request a cheat if you want !!!

Reactions: Dulvajuun

Dulvajuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No problem, u can request a cheat if you want !!!

That's great, thank you! Please may I request a cheat plugin for Tomodachi Life (EUR)? I found the txt file, but as I'm still new, I'll need to wait until I've completed all the requirements before I send the link. If you search on Github, it should be labeled as "Tomodachi Life (Rev02)_EUR.txt", and it additionally states it was originally downloaded from Fort42: Gateshark.

Edit: Nevermind, I've done it now! Here's the link: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaN...98c9424/Cheats/Tomodachi Life (Rev02)_EUR.txt

I'm not sure at all how to convert the file into a plugin, even with the usage of the Gateshark to NTR converter currently on my computer. I'm aware that Fort42 has shutdown (so I've heard, explains why I couldn't access it earlier, a real shame in my opinion), so unfortunately I've not been able to find said codes for some time, aside from this text here. Is this possible at all? If not, thank you for your time, and I might have another one that might work, if that's okay? If there's anything I've missed, please let me know.

Thanks again @chronoss for your help and politeness.

Last edited by Dulvajuun,

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
That's great, thank you! Please may I request a cheat plugin for Tomodachi Life (EUR)? I found the txt file, but as I'm still new, I'll need to wait until I've completed all the requirements before I send the link. If you search on Github, it should be labeled as "Tomodachi Life (Rev02)_EUR.txt", and it additionally states it was originally downloaded from Fort42: Gateshark.

Edit: Nevermind, I've done it now! Here's the link: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/blob/1321abbed0862e71dfa6f17dbf9e5228198c9424/Cheats/Tomodachi Life (Rev02)_EUR.txt

I'm not sure at all how to convert the file into a plugin, even with the usage of the Gateshark to NTR converter currently on my computer. I'm aware that Fort42 has shutdown (so I've heard, explains why I couldn't access it earlier, a real shame in my opinion), so unfortunately I've not been able to find said codes for some time, aside from this text here. Is this possible at all? If not, thank you for your time, and I might have another one that might work, if that's okay? If there's anything I've missed, please let me know.

Title ID of the game ?

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the

Edit: Nevermind, I've done it now! Here's the link: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/blob/1321abbed0862e71dfa6f17dbf9e5228198c9424/Cheats/Tomodachi Life (Rev02)_EUR.txt

I can't create a plugin, the source code has errors and i can't fix it, sorry :(

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 129

Dulvajuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't create a plugin, the source code has errors and i can't fix it, sorry :(
Aw man... well, it can't be helped if the code has some errors, no worries! It would explain why it didn't work originally with the converter in the first place. Thank you anyways for trying, and if I can find anything else, may I contact again?

chronoss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Aw man... well, it can't be helped if the code has some errors, no worries! It would explain why it didn't work originally with the converter in the first place. Thank you anyways for trying, and if I can find anything else, may I contact again?
Yes, no problem !!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?si=6tm165dpnERzPwSX +1