ROM Hack [NTR Cheats Plugin] Ported from Gateshark

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Been a while since I've used any NTR, but I can't seem to get it to load in game, what am I supposed to do to activate it?
try select. if it doesn't work, try x+y. that title id is for the european version, by the way. you need to rename the folder with the american title id.

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've tried both of those, and had made sure to rename the folder correctly as well.

Ah well, thank you anyway
Still not working? Try using fbi to see the id of your version of metroid. Also, are you using the correct version of bootntr? This game doesn't use extended memory afaik.

Vermil

I don't need a SENPAI to notice me, Right SENPAI?
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just checked my freeshop today, and what I saw is Minecraft: N3ds Edition? (466.8 Mb) OMG! I've been waiting for this!
Gotta use CTRPF on this one Hehe
Gotta wait someone who will create a mod for this like the one on my android: "Master For Minecraft"

EDIT: Oops, forgot that CTRPF disables the ZL,ZR and C stick controls for some reason and C stick is really important. It's the only way to control the camera.

Last edited by Vermil,

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Any possibility of a in-game time modifier for Samus Returns and one that gives you all equipment? Want to try the game again but get everything in every area I'm in at the time.

Reactions: Sc0tline

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v20170915 include

I downloaded "mhs mode3 v20170915.zip" after googling monster hunter stories speedfly.cn and downloaded that zip from the mega link. And in that theres a speedfly.plg which is 84 kb.

I copy paste it into the US version of the game ID 00040000001BC500 and then launch ntr and go to 3.6. I press "select" in game and it doesnt load. Am I doing something wrong?

my plugins folder: http://prntscr.com/glh2rq

where I downloaded from: http://prntscr.com/glh314

Last edited by Ringo619,

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded "mhs mode3 v20170915.zip" after googling monster hunter stories speedfly.cn and downloaded that zip from the mega link. And in that theres a speedfly.plg which is 84 kb.

I copy paste it into the US version of the game ID 00040000001BC500 and then launch ntr and go to 3.6. I press "select" in game and it doesnt load. Am I doing something wrong?

my plugins folder: http://prntscr.com/glh2rq

where I downloaded from: http://prntscr.com/glh314

where i checked speedfly.cn site i dont see it.

Edit: Ah Nevermind! thanks! and also press X+Y to open cheat menu! and click Game Plugin! Enjoys!

Last edited by stfb1055,

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I found it. When you open the Mega link, there is a folder saying Mode3. Open it, then open the MH Stories folder, open the folder inside it, and the zip with the plugin mentioned on ringo's post is there.

stfb1055

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found it. When you open the Mega link, there is a folder saying Mode3. Open it, then open the MH Stories folder, open the folder inside it, and the zip with the plugin mentioned on ringo's post is there.

yeah i dumb.. just noticed after his comment from downloading it from that monster hunter stories site.. should have updated that site that eur and usa is made! but whatever. Happy to see it released! thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.