Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@steffen83 Thanks for files.:)
I tried the bin files you uploaded and they both work on my PS4 Phat and the 'linuxloader5.05-labelpsxitarch.bin' works on my PS4 Slim.

Are you sure that you are using a modified Binloader with more memory when you send the files to your PS4?

As I mentioned in my previous post, the normal versions of Original/BinLoader will not work.

steffen83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes i used the modded binloader....
following request:
Please do a log while you are successfully executing the linux loader.
Some of us got an error-message 80020010 while we get no reboot into rescueshell.
I'd like to find out, if this is a normal behaviour or if its related to our problem.

Akhawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I am using a External HDD 2TB frome Intenso, and i can´t get it to work, DO any higher GB USB sticks or HDD works whit this linux? Please tell if so, don´t want to buy new usb sticks in vein :(. I tried befor using a 64gb normal 2.0usb stick and it worked. But i would think a3.0USB would make it load faster and make games less laggy if that even works??? :/.
Whene trying i get the normal eather memmory to low and nothing happend. Or i can get bouth certificate to say yes and done and then nothing happends...
No other errors atm after this.

Has anyone tried playing like Ark whit this?

Thx in advanced.

Kyonex

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I also had infinite out of memory errors when tried to start linux on my SSD via PS-Phwoar and xproject (though I had many times successfully launched linux from small flash drive on the same ps4). After some time I realize my mistake: I just forgot to copy bzImage and initramfs.cpio.gz to my SSD, that was the case.

Last edited by Kyonex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__