Gaming Noob question about n3ds

Ethan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,
I want to buy new nintendo 3DS xl, but I wonder to know if I could hack it or not.. I Just want to pirate games, play games for free, I have heared of flash cards, how they work or what if my new 3ds xl had latest firmware ????

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can hack it and install a9lh as long as its not higher than 10.7 firmware or, if it is on 11.0 and you have a second already hacked 3ds, you can do a system transfer and dsiware downgrade the n3ds. I have installed a9lh on 5 n3ds systems and will be doing one more today when wifes new galaxy 3ds arrives any moment. :D

You can also use a sky3ds+ as I believe that works on the newest firm, but I could be wrong as I do not own one.

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Above is the guide that can walk you through the process for hacking it and explains things in pretty good detail.

Ethan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank u so much bro, but what if I didnt have any 3ds before and my new 3ds is came with latest firmware???

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that is the case, you have 3 options; Get a sky3ds+ (just looked and it does work on newest firm) but thats pretty pricey, install or get someone to install a hardmod to the n3ds and downgrade that way, which can take sometime if you have someone do it/can ruin the system if not done properly or return it and hope you can find one on the correct firm.

Ethan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh thanks for ur advices

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not latest firmware ??? Thats a good news :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat