Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So it's not a dumper? but you can pirate games with it?
So how do you dump the files to make it compatible with the plugin?
(i could be interpreting this completely wrong...I'm an idiot so...)
Using the plugin, you can simply copy&paste any game from gro0:app/ux0:app and then install and launch them on other devices/accounts (provided HENkaku is installed). This is possible by using a fake license which will be generated by the plugin.
The plugin just generates a fake license to be used with legitimate games without the need to decrypt them.

Reactions: cvskid

YeezusWalks

STRANGE JOURNEY CHADS RISE UP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this anticlimactic? This means no more undumpable 3.60 or lower games, no more waiting for updates, no more Vita sleep save issues, no more janky dumps...this is big news.
it is big news but i guess it doesn't make me that excited i don't know why...I'm am most certainly glad he's making this but i'm not the biggest pirate...

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A way to download and decrypt game updates for decrypted games you download online so you don't have to rely on the original uploader to upload updates.
Looks like i was sort of in the ball park with guessing something like this.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
But how is this different to a dumper?
Dumpers decrypt the game and use janky methods to do so, resulting in various issues like the Vita sleep save issue.

This doesn't dump anything, it generates a license to play legitimate games without users having to shit out poorly made dumps.

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
so... does that mean we can now use game updates directly downloaded from from live area??? as long as is it on 3.60 and below?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumpers decrypt the game and use janky methods to do so, resulting in various issues like the Vita sleep save issue.

This doesn't dump anything, it generates a license to play legitimate games without users having to shit out poorly made dumps.
Any idea on how this might work with already decrypted games, like adding the license to those games to re-encrypt them so you won't have to redownload games you already found online?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol