Hacking NoNpDRM is being released this month

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this sounds decent. the main reason i don't touch my vita is because every damn game needs an update and i can't update them. seems like we can soon enough.

Abu_Senpai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Having something is better than nothing.

I am quite shocked at how many people have posted about their experiences with bad dumps. I never knew the dumping tools were so problematic.

Every dump i made and played was perfection. I originally used the Beta Vitamin and then afterwards stuck with Mai-dump which is the best dumper right now.

From the way i see it. A good dumping tool is a key foundation for any scene! and this it seems is something, we apparently do not have. (despite my good personal experiences)

So, yeah having a finalized TheFloW approved sharing tool is good building block for an eventual proper dumping tool. My guess is that maybe that is what he will work on next and then after that it may lead to 3.60+ support. But hey those are my assumptions and i get he said no to 3.60+ support once. So lets debate 3.60+ support AFTER NoNpDRM releases and after we have a proper dumping tool released after that.

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,
Reactions: CallmeBerto

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Having something is better than nothing.

I am quite shocked at how many people have posted about their experiences with bad dumps. I never knew the dumping tools were so problematic.

Every dump i made and played was perfection. I originally used the Beta Vitamin and then afterwards stuck with Mai-dump which is the best dumper right now.

From the way i see it. A good dumping tool is a key foundation for any scene! and this it seems is something, we apparently do not have. (despite my good personal experiences)

So, yeah having a finalized TheFloW approved sharing tool is good building block for an eventual proper dumping tool. My guess is that maybe that is what he will work on next and then after that it may lead to 3.60+ support. But hey those are my assumptions and i get he said no to 3.60+ support once. So lets debate 3.60+ support AFTER NoNpDRM releases and after we have a proper dumping tool released after that.
This sort of negates the need for a dumper as you can use a copy of the original data with the fake license.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder how this is going to work with saves? I'm using a decrypted save with my tales of hearts r dump. I also dumped the dlc to that including the gamestop exclusive costumes. all works perfectly, so I may only use this with newer games. there aren't a whole lot of games I care about on the vita though. I have dumps of Jak and Daxter trilogy, Ratchet and Clank trilogy, Tales, Ys, and several ps+ games. lol

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Axiom Verge working is all I really wanted, so this is great news!

I 100% finished it on Wii U and the game is amazing. Having it on-the-go will be fun. I may be biased because Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time...

Reactions: godreborn

onaryc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by onaryc,

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Axiom Verge working is all I really wanted, so this is great news!

I 100% finished it on Wii U and the game is amazing. Having it on-the-go will be fun. I may be biased because Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time...
You should really consider buying this game just to support the dev,i read he is poor,i bought it on steam and PS4,it's also crossbuy to Vita,however now you can't download it to Vita or transfer it from PS3 anymore.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he specifically says its not a dump tool.
alright alright but still seems to be Hyped up a touch ,,.. but then again i was expecting a PS4 xbox one gamecube dreamcast emulator all in one T 2000 cyberdine system with a built in Dreamcast where all games can be compressed to 1mb each ... GodDammit !!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

alright alright but still seems to be Hyped up a touch ,,.. but then again i was expecting a PS4 xbox one gamecube dreamcast emulator all in one T 2000 cyberdine system with a built in Dreamcast where all games can be compressed to 1mb each ... GodDammit Shenmue 2 in 4k !!!!!

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this useful for anyone who never bought a game card before, cause all my vita games was bought on psn. I remember when they released vitamin 2.0 and it said you can use it to make a demo the full playable version. That was like some magic stuff. :P

But if is useful for people who never buys game cards, I like to have someone explain to me the reasons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1