Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
how do you mean ununpdated 3DS?

my current version of 3ds is 4.2.0-9E if that is any help :(

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry for my bad english
Your 3DS is on the last firmware version,
you have to wait until Supercard Team release a firmware update for DSTwo.
When it get's released, just put the files of the zip on the root of your MicroSD and start DSTwo like you always do

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
how do you mean ununpdated 3DS?

my current version of 3ds is 4.2.0-9E if that is any help :(

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry for my bad english
Your 3DS is on the last firmware version,
you have to wait until Supercard Team release a firmware update for DSTwo.
When it get's released, just put the files of the zip on the root of your MicroSD and start DSTwo like you always do

nopes

its a firmware update
not EOS

means you need to update by placing on SD card and when it starts up it will run

already updated 3DS tsk tsk tsk
but all is not lost

rename the update file from "dstwoupdate.dat" to "dstwoupdateb.dat"
place on SD card
load DSTwo
leave the 3DS on the error screen and wait 5mins, feel free to time it
after the time has passed turn off 3DS
place SD card into PC
delete the "dstwoupdateb.dat" off the SD card
then load DStwo back into 3DS

your card will now work

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering i just bought my acekard2i 5-6 days ago and i called the guy selling it and he said it runs on the latest firmware which i presume is 4.1 the one at acekard site download page.

Now i havent touched the card yet nor put it in the 3ds so im going to wait for the latest patch, but how exactly does the procedure of updating the card work? Do i need to put a firmware on the microsd card to update it or do i need to buy a seperate usb flashcard reader if my pc doesnt have a slot for it? And do you just overwrite the old firmware when doing this?

Yes, you need to put the update file on your SD card and then run it. That means if you have already updated your 3DS and don't have access to either a DS/DS Lite, DSi, or non-updated 3DS you are screwed. Only the DSTwo can be updated after it has been blocked by a DSi/3DS firmware update.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
how to disable automatic update? I oepned my 3ds and it said it was initalizaing the updatee
Disable spotpass?
Forget what I said. It even says "Even though you selected 'no' important software will be downloaded" when you un-select automatic downloads.

I have found though, if you erase your connection settings, it won't connect to the net even if there is an open network (exception: if the there is an attwifi).

But it might sill download an update anyway even if it doesn't connect immediately. I will test this today. Gonna leave my network open and 3ds (net settings erased) on and see what the sneaky little bastard does. :P

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news about ak2i? My ak2i has been blocked for several days.
If you look like two posts above you it says it can take 2-3 weeks for an update. Calm yourself sir! This is why you never update when you have a flashcard, unless you are SURE the patch is out for the card. Till then, how about I pm you the second we get info on acekard?

CrvyloOo

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If you look like two posts above you it says it can take 2-3 weeks for an update. Calm yourself sir! This is why you never update when you have a flashcard, unless you are SURE the patch is out for the card. Till then, how about I pm you the second we get info on acekard?
Could you please PM me as well?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
If they aren't finished with it, it's got to be soon.

One would hope they'd wait until the NA/EU release of Pokemon BW 2. But maybe not. And Nintendo will eventually get the last laugh.

Better to use a DS Lite I suppose.

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.nintendo....3ds/JPN/ja.html

1. Usual bug fixes/security updates
2. Allows more character types to be used for passwords for saved Credit Card info to improve safety.

there is the update in detail. The only reason i updated is cause Theatrhythm final fantasy comes out next week and i would like to be able to access the eshop for DLC songs lol

also as i stated in the update information topic i can also confirm that the R4i Gold 3DS from r4ids.cn works perfectly fine still playing black and white 2 on this bitch :)

DLC songs?? sweet more things to look for in the eshop now, since i'll be getting the game too :D

Also good to know Acekard is already working on a new update :)
yep tons of DLC songs japan so far has gotten 48 extra songs

48? holy crap :wtf: ....any idea of what the price is for each songs?

Gaiaknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.nintendo....3ds/JPN/ja.html

1. Usual bug fixes/security updates
2. Allows more character types to be used for passwords for saved Credit Card info to improve safety.

there is the update in detail. The only reason i updated is cause Theatrhythm final fantasy comes out next week and i would like to be able to access the eshop for DLC songs lol

also as i stated in the update information topic i can also confirm that the R4i Gold 3DS from r4ids.cn works perfectly fine still playing black and white 2 on this bitch :)

DLC songs?? sweet more things to look for in the eshop now, since i'll be getting the game too :D

Also good to know Acekard is already working on a new update :)
yep tons of DLC songs japan so far has gotten 48 extra songs

48? holy crap :wtf: ....any idea of what the price is for each songs?
in the japan the price for each song is 150 yen which with just using straight conversion is about 2 dollars a song

mybutterfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news about ak2i? My ak2i has been blocked for several days.
Thank you very much.

D

Deleted User

Bit annoying it's gonna take 2-3 weeks for the Acekard 2i to be updated, especially considering my 3DS downloaded it without my consent (via spotpass I assume) and it'll apply it once I've turned the console off, meaning I have to leave the 3DS on in sleep mode but constantly on charge for the next 2-3 weeks, how inconvenient. Why does it take so long for Acekard but not the other cards? ._.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: Idk