No more PS plus games after 8th March 2019 for Vita and PS3

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
this month games for ps plus was announced which included Bloodborne, Ratchet and Clank and other games too Sony had a little news on the side... which was that after 8th March 2019 for Vita and PS3 will no longer get ps plus and it will be PS4 only. I understand PS3 which is an old console now... but the story of vita is a shame one.

One last thing
We also have an important service update to share. Starting next year on 8th March 2019, the PS Plus monthly games line-up will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles.

:arrow: Source

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Probably not too soon, there are still many players online. Just went on CoD black Ops yesterday and there were about 36,000+ players online.
until they remaster it for ps4 and then close the servers so people buya and play the remaster :P

since they have been remastering cod games left and right :P

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm kind of surprised they even kept it going this long. If this means better PS4 games, it's about time. This month has some great offerings.

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If they add more PS4 games I don't mind. But yeah, shame for the Vita. This makes it official "Vita's dead" announcement from Sony. Poor thing. :(

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No problem, wouldn't have supported any $ony subscription service anyway

(well technically I did, but it was a birthday gift for a friend)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(