Gaming No love for Grand Knight History?

Rintalie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hack Link CPK is not encrypted:
7fef0a8e83c34d8043c52a8941dd22d3.png
I don't have the game but its header looks familiar to the game I used to play with.

IIRC:
To decrypt this header you will need a repetitive xor operation.
The operation starts with every set of 4 bytes from the CPK signature offset (in this case 0x10).
To determine a set of byte to be xored with, simply xor out real data (?? <couldn't see from your ss> 9E F3 F5) with the expected data you see on the right.
Then for the every 4 bytes of data, increase the left 2 bit by 1.
Finally, simply xor the whole header (from offset) with the byte set you just made.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I don't have the game but its header looks familiar to the game I used to play with.

IIRC:
To decrypt this header you will need a repetitive xor operation.
The operation starts with every set of 4 bytes from the CPK signature offset (in this case 0x10).
To determine a set of byte to be xored with, simply xor out real data (?? <couldn't see from your ss> 9E F3 F5) with the expected data you see on the right.
Then for the every 4 bytes of data, increase the left 2 bit by 1.
Finally, simply xor the whole header (from offset) with the byte set you just made.
i have no idea how to deal with XOR, im pretty noob when it comes to decrypting or decompressing :s sorry.

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
This is my first game i tried to hack.. i don't use special tool for this game i fact FrankCadena translated some quest name and description..

you do know the GKH.cpk is encrypt/compress, if didn't use a special tool mean that the file your trying to extract is already been decrypt.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
you do know the GKH.cpk is encrypt/compress, if didn't use a special tool mean that the file your trying to extract is already been decrypt.
i can always use a patch online, patch the game, it'll give me a decrypted CPK, i wanna make my own translation, something i won't credit anyone not working on it.

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i can always use a patch online, patch the game, it'll give me a decrypted CPK, i wanna make my own translation, something i won't credit anyone not working on it.
you could do that to, but one that online has a bug (not kenma patch)
"every time i go to mission or exit the town the game freeze"

Reactions: omarrrio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, i've tried to put my simping ways aside a bit, but i just gotta say before i go