Homebrew No cash & No zoomer (Notebook Setup Great Speed)

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
This is a setup for nogba and nozoomer on notebook well ever sense my computer started acting up I had to switch to this inspirion mini 10 bummer for gaming an dats wat im all about well anyway my notebook as the basic intel atom prosessor a mobile grapic card 1 Gb memory I found it to be real slow play nds games on desume and ideas so i used no cash at the cost of grapics an errors every thing was great tell i started to play games that use 3d thats were the lag came so i started experimenting with different set ups and that wen i came across with a great smolth set up

Nozoomer/nogba set up Others /Extras
A.Realtime auto Uncheck all expect EX3 AND 5 GIVES SPEED BOAST
B.Vga poppy bright SCREEN SIZE 1.25 FIXED
C.bright sunlight UPDATE INTERVAL 60FPS AUTOSKIP ENABLED
D.no cash VOLUME 50%
E.24 true bit REND3R DIRECT X AND SYNC
F.digital stereo FILTER DEFAULT
H.44khz
I.everything else leaves as default

PS. On some games like ninja destiny 3 the game wen they fight theres no backgroud and they dont hit each other to fix these enable all the Ex s again theres no way to keep the speed without giving up doin this

Hopes this helps enjoy
yaynds.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
the only options i noticed that'll affect the speed and graphics are
-3D Renderer, use nocash for slower systems, but using opengl offers better graphics in some games and sometimes opengl does not go with EX 0

-Update Interval, i max it out to 60 but i don't skip, does matter a bit.

-EX Options, in some games only, e.g. in Pokemon games EX 5 would slow down pokemon. but in some it'll run the game faster

-Filter, there are two parts, the upper where there are only none and bilinear, i don't see this affect much whatever you choose. on thee lower part, probably better of it's left to none. If you change the size higher than 1.0, better choose bilinear.

-Render(in zoomer options), don't know how this affects graphics but using 3d in the upper part and Async in lower part slows down the game sometimes.

Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
the only options i noticed that'll affect the speed and graphics are
-3D Renderer, use nocash for slower systems, but using opengl offers better graphics in some games and sometimes opengl does not go with EX 0

-Update Interval, i max it out to 60 but i don't skip, does matter a bit.

-EX Options, in some games only, e.g. in Pokemon games EX 5 would slow down pokemon. but in some it'll run the game faster

-Filter, there are two parts, the upper where there are only none and bilinear, i don't see this affect much whatever you choose. on thee lower part, probably better of it's left to none. If you change the size higher than 1.0, better choose bilinear.

-Render(in zoomer options), don't know how this affects graphics but using 3d in the upper part and Async in lower part slows down the game sometimes.
Well wen playing pokemon games its best to check Ex 3 and 5 because this makes the game run fasters I tested it without these check your character will move reall slow esipically on pokemon black

FluffyFaux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to necro this but I don't want to start a new topic and didn't see any newer topics about this in a newer thread with a few brief searches. Let me know if it isn't alright to necro when your post is relevant to the topic here.

Anyways, your setup works in the few 3d areas I've tested it in but for some reason ex 5 makes saving take between 4x and 10x longer than usual. Any ideas why or how to fix? Is there a way to quickly turn it on and off for faster save speeds? Extra is literally the only menu in Zoomer that doesn't seem to be hotkeyed to a letter for some strange reason. Thanks for any advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1