Homebrew No backlight option in BootNTR

Kevbotty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently the backlight option in the X+Y menu hasn't been showing up. I have both "The New NTR CFW" and "NTR CFW" (I don't know what the difference is; they seem to do the same thing. I haven't been able to find anyone with this same problem, so I'm confused. I guess this happened around the time when I updated to 11.5. Is that the problem, or is it something less obvious?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Recently the backlight option in the X+Y menu hasn't been showing up. I have both "The New NTR CFW" and "NTR CFW" (I don't know what the difference is; they seem to do the same thing. I haven't been able to find anyone with this same problem, so I'm confused. I guess this happened around the time when I updated to 11.5. Is that the problem, or is it something less obvious?
I have seen a bit now around here that when people have updated to the 11.5 firm that it has caused issues to backlight not working as per its usual or simply not at all. Not entirely sure of a fix quite yet for this.

Kevbotty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen a bit now around here that when people have updated to the 11.5 firm that it has caused issues to backlight not working as per its usual or simply not at all. Not entirely sure of a fix quite yet for this.
Interesting. So it is a somewhat common problem. Bummer because that was the number one feature I used on there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ