ROM Hack Nitrohax help!

fossda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When I take out the R4i and put in the game I want to cheat on once the Nitrohax has loaded, nothing happens. It just says Remove card. Any help?
yaynds.gif

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nitrohax is really buggy. Your xml can only have a few games on it or it's not going to work and try different versions of Nitrohax.

fossda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the .xml file isn't too big and it does load the codes, but it doesn't recognise any of the DS cartridges I put in.

fossda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it works now, but there is another problem:

the .xml file i was using only has 3 games on it, none of which I have. The main cheats.xml file has ALL the DS games on it, making it way too big file size for the NitroHax. How do I remove the cheats for the games I don't
yaynds.gif
need?

fossda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
now it has stopped working again! i remove the r4, but it still says remove card. i am using the latest nitrohax on my R4i sdhc 3DS from www.r4i-sdhc.com on my Nintendo 3DS.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have nitrohacks working with my Acekard but I had to go back to an older version because the latest release didn't work.Why don't you buy a used action replay for $5 or dump your game cart and use your flash card for cheats?

fossda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
its weird sometimes it recognises that I've taken the card out, and sometimes it dosent, and when i choose the cheats, insert the game and press 'Start game' it just comes up with four different coloured squares.

?

fossda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dickfour said:
I have nitrohacks working with my Acekard but I had to go back to an older version because the latest release didn't work.Why don't you buy a used action replay for $5 or dump your game cart and use your flash card for cheats?

what version did you go back to?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
fossda said:
now it has stopped working again! i remove the r4, but it still says remove card. i am using the latest nitrohax on my R4i sdhc 3DS from www.r4i-sdhc.com on my Nintendo 3DS.

It would never work on 3ds once a cart is removed the power to the cart slot of disabled so you can't reinsert a cart without restarting the 3ds same as on dsi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy