Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PAL Version. I bought my copy in Norway and ripped With Cleanrip. Also, i've testet alot of different SD Cards. Some brands and higher speeds seems to crash games sometimes when loading from Nintendont. Best card I've found so far is the Sandisk 32gb 30mb/s.

You saying the NTFS Version of P.N. 03 will not crash when loaded With Force Progressive Scan?
first try forcing videomode to ntsc or pal 60 along with force progressive, force progresive and 50 hz is very bad compat.

Djent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Do you prefer NTSC or NTSC (Deflicker)?

Btw, the Nintedont forwarder for vWii just crash on exit, is that normal?

EDIT: P.N. 03 still crash With Forced Progressive even With video forced to NTSC...

Last edited by Djent,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Do you prefer NTSC or NTSC (Deflicker)?

Btw, the Nintedont forwarder for vWii just crash on exit, is that normal?

EDIT: P.N. 03 still crash With Forced Progressive even With video forced to NTSC...
seems the game doesnt support forced progressive to me, the thing is before force progressive could have been doing zero to the game and now that the game actualy gets something forced it doesnt support it.

the ntsc version supports prgressively natively so no need to force it.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Do you know what the difference between "Force Widescreen" and "Force Widescreen Wii U" is?
force wiidescreen wiiu is for wiiu only obviosuly and turns nintendont full screen isntead of locked 4:3 that is locked most VC and other stuff on vwii menu.

force widescreen actualy tries to make the games show in 16:9 showing more stuff on the screen.

so force wiiu widescreem(wiiu only) is basicaly just "fullscreen on your tv)

force wiescreen is for making games in proper widescreen instead of stretched.

Last edited by pedro702,

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so when I select USB when one isn't plugged in causes the system to crash. I get the usual warning about nothing being plugged in so I press Home to go back. Instead, however, it just gives me this dump and freezes.

Attachments

• 20160709_175552.jpg
    20160709_175552.jpg
    818.7 KB · Views: 194

Subscriber0101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using, with great success, my PS2 controller on Nintendont. It took some trial and error to make the button configuration ideal, but I have and it's great.

And then I tried getting into Super Mario Sunshine. See, long story short, it is essential to the game that you differentiate between holding the R trigger all the way down and holding it part of the way.

However, the R2 button on the PS2 controller only has one input (it isn't analog; it's either pressed all the way down or not).

Right now, the R1 button my controller is mapped to Z. I can remap the Z button to the Select button. But I need to make R1 a half-press of the R trigger, and R2 a full press.

How can I, in the controller configuration, remap a partial press of the R trigger to a separate button?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using, with great success, my PS2 controller on Nintendont. It took some trial and error to make the button configuration ideal, but I have and it's great.

And then I tried getting into Super Mario Sunshine. See, long story short, it is essential to the game that you differentiate between holding the R trigger all the way down and holding it part of the way.

However, the R2 button on the PS2 controller only has one input (it isn't analog; it's either pressed all the way down or not).

Right now, the R1 button my controller is mapped to Z. I can remap the Z button to the Select button. But I need to make R1 a half-press of the R trigger, and R2 a full press.

How can I, in the controller configuration, remap a partial press of the R trigger to a separate button?
L1 defaults to the half press.

saltypepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so now I started having problems running Nintendont.

First thing is that nintendont simply says nintendont and no description available, I was thinking, eh, ok.
Then it said it failed to load IOS58 from NAND.

It has AHB_access because it's in the XML, it should have.

Anything I could do?

EDIT: Never mind, I had file hiding on....

Last edited by saltypepper,

YummyWatermelon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I can't seem to be able to load games via USB. My USB stick has a MBR partition table and only has one partition which is formated to FAT32 32kb/sector ; I made a games/ directory at its root but Nintendont will still throw me a "/games/ not found" error when I select usb in the main menu.
Any piece of advice is much appreciated, cheers.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, I can't seem to be able to load games via USB. My USB stick has a MBR partition table and only has one partition which is formated to FAT32 32kb/sector ; I made a games/ directory at its root but Nintendont will still throw me a "/games/ not found" error when I select usb in the main menu.
Any piece of advice is much appreciated, cheers.
are you games named correctly?

usbroot:games/anyname/game.iso

the iso needs to be called game.iso no other name is allowed.

Pixelise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello... Would someone would be nice and tell me is there a way to add/edit the widescreen hacks in Nintendon't. 'Cause games like Shadow the Hedgehog have this codes but they doesn't do anything... (and yeah I just want edit code for Shadow the Hedgehog (the newest Nintendon't and the PAL version of ShTH))

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello... Would someone would be nice and tell me is there a way to add/edit the widescreen hacks in Nintendon't. 'Cause games like Shadow the Hedgehog have this codes but they doesn't do anything... (and yeah I just want edit code for Shadow the Hedgehog (the newest Nintendon't and the PAL version of ShTH))
If you're referring to the widescreen code on Dolphin Wiki, I tried adding it but it didn't seem to have any effect. I suspect that code edits volatile RAM, not program code, so a new code will need to be made that actually modifies the in-game code.

Pixelise

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you're referring to the widescreen code on Dolphin Wiki, I tried adding it but it didn't seem to have any effect. I suspect that code edits volatile RAM, not program code, so a new code will need to be made that actually modifies the in-game code.
Thank you!

Lefteris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
With nintendont version 4.413, F-Zero AX Ocarina code worked fine. Now with 4.417 it doesn't. I have PAL Wii and Pal F-Zero Disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o