Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i think i found whats wrong with pso comparing a log on the old 275 to 276
https://www.diffchecker.com/t5uib5kf
as you can see the dol entry values got modified so the one that makes pso unstable is 276 even if you dont use bios the dol entry values are changed from 276 and up.

so anyone who wants perfect chance on pso use 275 for now.

bonzibuddy64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as you can see the dol entry values got modified so the one that makes pso unstable is 276 even if you dont use bios the dol entry values are changed from 276 and up.

Huh, I tried switching back to 275 but it still just locks up and shows a black screen.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Huh, I tried switching back to 275 but it still just locks up and shows a black screen.
if its a balck screen then the game never worked for you since that isnt caused by the glitch,even if the error existed you would see a disc error not a black screen, blackscreen means:

1-your iso isnt the plus version
2-your iso is shrunken or modified and doesnt have the correct md5 matching redump plus versions
3-you are forcing videomodes, widescreen or progressive

bonzibuddy64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's actually PSO Episode 3 that I was trying. The ISO is running 1:1 on an SD card, on vWii. (both NTSC)
I thought maybe it was a bad ISO but I tried a couple of different ones and they all gave me the same problem. No videomodes are being forced either.

With PSO Ep 1 & 2 Plus, I had got to the screen earlier that said there was an error with the Gamecube console, but that was with the newer version - it works fine for me on 275.

Joel Schmidt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

According to your log, the dol entry values change multiple times in 2.275 . Unless one of the developers can confirm otherwise, I don't feel that is the issue.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
According to your log, the dol entry values change multiple times in 2.275 . Unless one of the developers can confirm otherwise, I don't feel that is the issue.
well its a multidol game so it has alot of diferent dols, but yeah its probably a sincing issue thats why it randomly works or not.

Austin98989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for a proper widescreen patch for Metroid prime 1 & 2!!
& yes i know i can play the wii version but i like the GameCube version better (Never been a fan of wii motion controls).

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for a proper widescreen patch for Metroid prime 1 & 2!!
& yes i know i can play the wii version but i like the GameCube version better (Never been a fan of wii motion controls).

Where as I prefer the Wii version as I like the point and shoot design. It made playing Pikmin 1 and 2 so much easier. Metroid Prime too.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
and even more triforce patching:
-removed menu timers from f-zero ax, thanks dj_skual
-removed the rest of the menu timers in gp2 and made them invisible
-changed the item and cancel button reading to a non-hacked version in both gp1 and gp2 so button presses wont happen multiple times in a row anymore

alzen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nintendont is wonderful - and I really like to minimalist GUI, easy to use, functional, blasting fast!

You have my donation guys!

btw. is there any chance nintendont will allow to run Wii games that allow to use gamecube's gamepad as a controller so we can control them with HID gamepads? would be wonderful.

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendont is wonderful - and I really like to minimalist GUI, easy to use, functional, blasting fast!

You have my donation guys!

btw. is there any chance nintendont will allow to run Wii games that allow to use gamecube's gamepad as a controller so we can control them with HID gamepads? would be wonderful.
No... Nintendon't has nothing to do with Wii games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol