The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.249 doesnt work with USBSTOR\DiskSeagate_Backup+_Desk____0503
2.229 does work with USBSTOR\DiskSeagate_Backup+_Desk____0503

Whats the difference?
Take a photo of the screen with your phone and upload it, between that versions Fix changed some USB things that break compatibility with some USB Drives

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
wow for a second i blacked out lol! thought that was a new requirement. been skipping on updates since most are changes targeting wii u users. still using an old rev. by the way, how would i go about using 2 diff. revs in gx? something about nintendont loader path in individual game settings? and would it corrupt my saves?
lol most new versions are targeting wiiu users? the only version for wiiu users kinda was the usb doors around 230 now we are on 249 and for everyone of those revs there wasnt a wiiu users only thing.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Error says this below
Nintendont Log said:
Nintendont Loader v2.249 (Wii)
Built 9.12.2014
Firmware 0.13.37 (Somewhat Concerning)

Loading Patched Kernel . . . 9
ES_Init . . . Done!
Init USB/SD device . . . Done!
Mounting USB/SD device . . . Done!
Checking FS . . . Done!
Drive size: 2794.52GB Sector Size: 4096
ES_LoadModules . . . Done!
Loading config . . . Done!
Init HID devices . . . Using Gamecube and BT Ports
Init DI . . . (Where it crashes but has worked before with 2.229)

sybernite0217

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol most new versions are targeting wiiu users? the only version for wiiu users kinda was the usb doors around 230 now we are on 249 and for everyone of those revs there wasnt a wiiu users only thing.
well since the last couple of revs, most are to fix controller issues, (that smash brothers wii u thing, gamecube adaptor etc), usb doors and what not. i'm more looking forward to compatibility fixes and a full on cheat code support. too bad that most of the compatibility fixes are towards games i don't really play. but reading somewhere in the previous pages about baten kaitos getting fixed got my blood boiling again. hence, why i was asking how to use two revs in gx.

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dear friend​
I m sorry to boring you another time, but I have still two problems:​
- first I can not save setting from usbloader gx, finally I cant use autoboot​
- second when I launch Triforce game freeze on black screen​
Could you help me please?​
Thanks​
More information would be very helpful such as Nintendont version, USB Loader GX version, Wii/Wii U, controller being used, place where games are located for starters. Saying something doesn't work doesn't help us figure out the problem without more information about your setup.

nonosto said:
Thanks

for USB Loader GX this is v3.0 rev 1233 and Nintendont V2.247 for Wii

nonosto said:
One other think, when I try to launch triforce game from the Nintendont same result freeze on black screen.

what triforce game are you trying? also tryforce needs mcemu on as far as i know.

I try with Mario GP 1&2, and Virtua striker 4 (I play F Zero Ax with ocaria code from GX iso)

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia

acacd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
As nintendont has gain it's support to nintendo's gamecube controller adapter now.

I wonder that if nintendont support gamecube controller's L R pressure sensitive features in game (like super mario sunshine) or not?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As nintendont has gain it's support to nintendo's gamecube controller adapter now.

I wonder that if nintendont support gamecube controller's L R pressure sensitive features in game (like super mario sunshine) or not?

The adapter supports everything except gba-link. The bongos have some problems and they are still working on that

Sky Design

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I have a NTSC-U copy and it works fine with the latest rev.

Resident Evil Nintendont ^
Resident Evil Dios Mios and Resident Evil 0 Nintendont+Dios Mios below.

Excuse the first video and audio in both, I forgot I deleted DM Booter during my formatting process and was using an in-line amp that wasn't the right headset.
Anyway latest Rev's. Even tried something pedro made and still nothing.
Now I know some of you will probably say why not just use Dios Mios or the Wii Archives ones. Well Dios Mios has its set of problems already which is why I was excited for Nintendont. Dios Mios can cause random crashes, freezing. Hurts my no save runs :cry: and lastly the Archives, I actually do use the Archives but I want to use the GC versions too! Mainly for space and challenge reasons.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Resident Evil Nintendont ^
Resident Evil Dios Mios and Resident Evil 0 Nintendont+Dios Mios below.

Excuse the first video and audio in both, I forgot I deleted DM Booter during my formatting process and was using an in-line amp that wasn't the right headset.
Anyway latest Rev's. Even tried something pedro made and still nothing.
Now I know some of you will probably say why not just use Dios Mios or the Wii Archives ones. Well Dios Mios has its set of problems already which is why I was excited for Nintendont. Dios Mios can cause random crashes, freezing. Hurts my no save runs :cry: and lastly the Archives, I actually do use the Archives but I want to use the GC versions too! Mainly for space and challenge reasons.

osreport and log on freezes most games just so you know...

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yup runs through the boot and cutscene now. May I ask why? I always thought that was there for logging crashes etc.

May also explain why it froze Re2 at times.. Thanks for the info though.
its for getting debug stuff wich if you dont have an usbgecko turned on it crashes why writing to the hdd and running the game at the same time so you shouldnt put that on, its for the devs and such.

Reactions: Sky Design

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I got the announcer to work in MKAGP2 using this method here https://gbatemp.net/threads/crediar...sion-of-quadforce.346229/page-11#post-4632610

If you're interested here's how to do it, first download this file and extract it on the root of your device, then enable cheats and start the game, I recommend using USB Loader GX since it tells you if you did something wrong before you can run the game, also you can save in the settings for this game to always use cheats (i.e. always have the announcer on) this way you don't have to do it again every time you run the game.

I played for a while and the lag is noticeable, Crediar did say in the Quadforce page that the lag happens also in Dolphin and there's noway to fix it so I'm guessing it's the same case here in Nintendont, you get used to it after playing for a while.

On a side note, would it be possible to implement a pause button for the Triforce games? Because while playing I got a phone call related to work and I had to take it but because I couldn't pause the game I had to turn it off, needless to say without a save feature I lost my progress but I was casually playing so it's okay plus I did beat it once in Quadforce a while ago.

Attachments

• GGPE02.zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 242
Reactions: cvskid and Troopage

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone