Hacking Nintendont

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fix94.... you just... you just can't stop can you?
Are you Miley Cyrus hahahaha.

Serious question though... since it's like one od the very few games that just don't boot, do you have any idea about PSO games?

Swarhog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told you I will find errors in my code since its pretty dirty so yea, cleaned up the stuff from earlier :P
-searching much more detailed for PADInit so we dont miss it
-reworked Patch31A0 to work with negative offsets too, fixes for example namco museum and midway arcade treasures 2
Mankind ill deserves a savior such as you.
At this rate, Devolution is going to be completely deprecated by the end of the year.

Reactions: VinsCool

Sachmach29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my ps4.ini file as controller.ini in the root of my USB.
(usb:
controller.ini
/games)
I plugged my DualShock 4 into the back port of my Wii U, just as it said on the first page. This makes it charge, therefore meaning it is connected to the Wii U (the orange light means charging). However, when I boot up Super Mario Sunshine, I cannot control the game with the controller. So, I'm just sitting there like an idiot, pressing buttons as the title screen rolls by on Super Mario Sunshine. I have a micro-usb plugged into my Wii U and DualShock 4. Is there something I'm missing? (pictures attached showing what my DualShock 4 looks like with it plugged into my Wii U and what the back of my Wii U looks like, which has the USB with my games and the micro-usb plugged in). IMG_5705.JPGIMG_5706.JPG

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Same here, also Batman Vengeance seems broken now, it asks to replug your GC controller, I do that and nothing happens, also F-Zero AX seems to sometimes work and others don't btu I can confirm neither Namco Museum nor Midway Treasure 2 work!
Batman Vengeance working for me rev 2.184, if it was broke in 2.183

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 007 AUF USA still freezes after second mission cutscene on 2.184.

Haven't tested Nightfire or PAL AUF but someone said it was working but for me still freezes.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well guys this is a big one ready to hear what games fully work now?

Agent under fire
nightfire
from russia with love
midway arcade treaasures 2
namco museum
medal of honnor rising sun
ghost recon now works perfectly too

this ones im sure it got fixed not sure if it fixed anymore games.
Is that AUF USA version because yeh still freezes at second mission end cutscene.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E