Hacking Nintendont

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
finally got xd working, this game took me way too long.
-added new PI_FIFO_WP patch pattern for pokemon xd and changed up ARStartDMA reading, this makes xd fully work for the first time
-moved atv quad power racing 2 and pn03 into the paper mario ARStartDMA exception list to get them stable

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now with the new update. (I have not used Nintendon't in awhile). Now when I launch any game, Nintendon't hangs on "Checking FS".

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now with the new update. (I have not used Nintendon't in awhile). Now when I launch any game, Nintendon't hangs on "Checking FS".

Did you delete the config file? Is it formatted to FAT32? NTFS will not work at all. What's the HDD you're using and is it self-powered (as in, USB only)? Or are you using a USB flash drive/SD card? If so, if you're on a Wii U, you must have a USB Y-cable. If it's on a regular Wii, you only need one USB cable. You checked and verified all the ISO dumps on redump.org, right?

I know these questions are rudimentary, but they still need to be asked.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. USB Only. 32GB SanDisk. Worked in the past.
4. All ISO's work.

Damn....I mean, because, the most recent version works perfectly on my end, I don't know why a USB flash drive can work on one version but not another. Sorry...I won't ask any more questions about it...:sad: Maybe if you had another drive to try it on, a USB HDD, I dunno... :unsure:

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checking fs in simple words is your harddrive hanging

Is it freezing on checking fs every time or every so often? Mine always freezes about 1/10 boots of Nintendont.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
HOLY F*CK!
POKEMON XD IS NOW WORKING!

Thank you so much!!! :D
Hey Shadow! I want to ask you. Is Pokemon XD a good game? I want to know if it is worth getting now it works on nintendont :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey Shadow! I want to ask you. Is Pokemon XD a good game? I want to know if it is worth getting now it works on nintendont :)

My answer is...
Beats me. XD

I never completed the game, I only got as far as capturing llike three Shadow pokemon and that was it, never got back to it and the disc is somewhat scratched.
I only completed Colosseum, and that was a charm.
Many people say XD was superior to colosseum, so I say give it a try!
I will finally be able to finish XD now thanks to this update :)

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My answer is...
Beats me. XD

I never completed the game, I only got as far as capturing llike three Shadow pokemon and that was it, never got back to it and the disc is somewhat scratched.
I only completed Colosseum, and that was a charm.
Many people say XD was superior to colosseum, so I say give it a try!
I will finally be able to finish XD now thanks to this update :)

I see :P I have play Colloseum in the past, I liked it ! I will get Pokemon XD then :) Let me a week or so and I will try this one :P

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it all depends if you like pokemon or not XD and collosseum are preety much the same game,XD just has more pokemons thats about it.

I see :P I have play Colloseum in the past, I liked it ! I will get Pokemon XD then :) Let me a week or so and I will try this one :P

Yep indeed, both XD and Colosseum are similar, the first being somewhat of an expanded version with more details. But yeah, if you thought Colosseum was good, try out XD :)

Reactions: VinsCool

starerik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't even got Colosseum to work. I've tried 2 different ISO's, but might as well try a third one. It crashes mid-through the load and then resets the console and throws me into Wii U menu. NTSC version, by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1