Hacking Nintendont

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say thanks for the bluetooth updates!
I tried this out on my Wii with my classic controller and played a little Wave Race in 2 player.
The CC was smooth and responsive and worked no problem alongside the GameCube controller I had plugged in!

Very nice!

hemonecrophagia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tested resident evil 3 with the latest version, up to final encounter with nemesis, games been working 100% from start to finish so far, love the death factory!

AkiraCast

Former professional QA tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it and it happens to me randomly. Sometimes it happens after playing for like and hour, sometimes after playing for five minutes, but always when it's supposed to load something like a match or a character on the selection screen.

I'm using an NTSC US uncompressed/full ISO that has the same md5 as the one on redump dot org and r157 of Nintendont.
Exact same setup and Nintendont version, playing on a Wii U, I don't know if that's noteworthy.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello Fix94!

I got a question that regards the Wii U Pro controller. Would you recommend playing with it?
Since the Wii I searched for a wireless controller with rumble to play Gamecube games - but there were only wavebirds.

Can I configurate every button for every game? And what about the shoulder buttons? Do they work in the same way as the gamecube controllers?

I really enjoy the wiiu pro controller, the thing about it is it doesnt have analog triggers, there is a way to emulate a middle press though by holding the upper L button when using L and R. Overall I can really recommend it.

ReyMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When i try to launch Luigi´s Mansion, it shut down the console after Init DI. I looked the ndebug and it says: Got Shutdown button call
I´m trying on a Wii Family on HBC Ios58 (Nintendont says IOS55 v22.31) Nintendont 2.157
I tried with 2 different USA Isos and the PAl Iso, compressed an uncompressed On 2 USB and a SD. I cant get it to run. All the other games run fine.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is not so much the asking for it but more the begging for it, in other words: DON'T ask the same thing OVER and OVER again..

Everybody knows that now.
The correct thing to do now is to wait patiently..

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
LOL.
Way to go:
"Shut up and get warnings" XD

Oh and I love this one:
"This message by naxil has been removed from public view by Bortz, 25 minutes ago, Reason: no lol"

So much for their "begging" uh?
There were only two options from that, and it seems it took them to the annoying part of things.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I'm having a bit of a weird issue with Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I made it through the prologue chapter, then saved and went to start the next chapter...only to have it freeze. Every time I start the game up, it freezes when I try to start that chapter again. The iso works perfectly in Devo, so I don't think it's messed up... I'm running it on a Wii U on r157, on a USB.
Does it freeze right after the chapter video on a white screen? I can confirm it still happens on the latest (2.157) version, it took me three tries to get it to freeze though. I can't confirm yet if the crash would still happen if you skip the video.

EDIT: Oh, just noticed by r157 you mean 2.157

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Firm belief guys that u shouldn't be editing the wiki unless you have tried the game yourself and if there are issues to make sure it can be confirmed by a few other users, at least one more ;)

Secondly why ask if a game is working, just try it yourself and post back results. It's much more helpful and quicker than waiting for an answer, sometimes people don't have the game your curious about, plus if u have the original disc, a test with a clean rip is better than anything else. Please don't take the lazy way out test it yourself post results and contribute.

Facepalm about nunchuk and XBox controllers. Man people really got some balls. What's funny though is I can see a bunch of new users asking if it's supported, look if you're not willing to at least get one of the multitude of controllers available to play with this app isn't for you. Maybe we should add to OP "ask about or for nunchuk support and win automatic ban for life :D" lol.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Holy crap, what happened to all the deleted posts? Not to mention the ''good-willed'' ruffian wannabes, lol.

Anyway, i found a small issue with Big Mutha Truckers (mentioned in my previous post): characters voice overs aren't streaming (examples include Big Momma, shopkeepers, loaners, mechanics & Bar tenders, NPCs in general). Nothing major, really, but i should mention it just to be precise. For info about game and NTDNT settings used, see my previous post.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Facepalm about nunchuk and XBox controllers. Man people really got some balls. What's funny though is I can see a bunch of new users askingif it's supported. Add to OP "ask about or for nunchuk support and win automatic ban for life :D" lol.

Really heavy balls, if I may say.

Let's see...
You people want Nunchuck+Wiimote support... Right?
Ok then...

Wiimote button values:
Code:
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_TWO => 0x0001,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_ONE => 0x0002,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_B => 0x0004,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_A => 0x0008,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_MINUS => 0x0010,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_ZACCEL_BIT6 => 0x0020,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_ZACCEL_BIT7 => 0x0040,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_HOME => 0x0080,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_LEFT => 0x0100,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_RIGHT => 0x0200,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_DOWN => 0x0400,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_UP => 0x0800,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_PLUS => 0x1000,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_ZACCEL_BIT4 => 0x2000,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_ZACCEL_BIT5 => 0x4000,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_UNKNOWN => 0x8000,
WIIMOTE_BUTTON_ALL => 0x1F9F,

Identification and initialization of the Nunchuck:

2yvpjjm.png

Nunchuck button values:
Code:
NUNCHUK_BUTTON_Z => 0x01,
NUNCHUK_BUTTON_C => 0x02,
NUNCHUK_BUTTON_ALL => 0x03,

For the analog stick, refer to the Classic Controller code for the left analog.
I won't add the accelerometer into this information because it would be quite difficult to get a good response at first.

THERE YOU GO!
For all the people asking for it, there you have all the needed material to start coding and mapping the Nunchuck+Wiimote.
NOW STOP ASKING/BEGGING/COMPLAINING AND START CODING IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Shoutbox underwent some massive changes in the few years I was majorly inactive, looks like