Hacking Nintendont

matto21

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Found out why usbgx has better compatibility than wiiflow with nintendont. Usbgx and now even cfg are using command line arguments to boot nintendont loader. Is wiiflow ever going to catch up or shall we forget using one loader for everything? If I am wrong and other users have wiiflow working with all their gamecube games and the latest build of nintendont, please can they share how and i will eat my hat!

in the signature of AbdallahTerro

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
in the signature of AbdallahTerro
wiiflow-masterMod​
ttp://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/page-656

thanks but I'm already using the master mod with hid fix.
The compatibility is better with usbgx and cfg because both will atually play Simpsons hit and run (and other games) but when booted from wiiflow the games freeze or black screen. wiiflow is inferior to those loaders now.

I will get a list of all the games that cause problems from wiiflow but play fine from the other loaders.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
First thanks for the god Job.
I need help playing Mario Kart DD.
With PS3 Controller everything is working. I updatet to 2.153 and wanted to Play with my Wii U Pro Controller.
In Nintendont I set HID to "on" and number of Controllers to "2".
I tried it with the controller.ini for the PS3, with the one for Pro Controller for Mayflash and without controller.ini but nothing works.
I thougt now the Wii U Pro Controller is working. Am I wrong or did I something wrong?
The Idea was playing Mario Kart DD with 2 Players. Two PS3 Controllers may be fine too.
first let maxpads be 4 theres no reason to choose 2 on the wii menu click the sync buton on obth wiiu pro and the wii it will flash for afew seconds and shut down all leds the wiiu pro controller, then just start the game normaly and press any button like A when the game boots to use the wiiu pro controller.

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome work for the Bluetooth support! Remember to change that in the "What NINTENDONT doesn't do yet" section in the Google Code. :P

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk if im doing something wrong or missing something, but I cant get my WiiU Pro controller to sync with my WiiU in vWii.

I had it synced within the main WiiU menu, then when I selected vWii, it unsynced. So then within the vWii system menu, I tired syncing my WiiU Pro controller, but it isn't syncing?

:-(

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
idk if im doing something wrong or missing something, but I cant get my WiiU Pro controller to sync with my WiiU in vWii.

I had it synced within the main WiiU menu, then when I selected vWii, it unsynced. So then within the vWii system menu, I tired syncing my WiiU Pro controller, but it isn't syncing?

:-(
he wont sync its not a wii controller, he will flash afew times and then sync into memory and shutdown thaths how its suposed to work, it will only sync once a game in nintendont is bootted up and you press a buttom.

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok, there it goes! :-D

edit

and sorry for these questions but im out of the loop with usb loaders

I launch the latest nintendont via the homebrew channel and it's flawless, but when I select my gc game from Wiiflow, it doesn't load... I think I have 1067 for a version, and everytime I try to update from within Wiiflow, it says there are no updates?

edit

oh I guess you have to select nintendont for individual titles? cause that's the only way nintendont will boot. But is there an update for Wiiflow to allow auto boot of a selected gc game from Wiiflow?

c3pu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi im trying to play starfox assault pal full iso but every time i launch the game it freezes on "checking fs..."
system: wii
revision: 2.153
usb: kingston datatraveller 4gb thumbdrive g3
formating: fat32 32k
controller: gamecube

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I launch the latest nintendont via the homebrew channel and it's flawless, but when I select my gc game from Wiiflow, it doesn't load... I think I have 1067 for a version, and everytime I try to update from within Wiiflow, it says there are no updates?

1067 is outdated. It doesn't support Nintendont completely.
Latest one is 1075.

I also have that same issue in which Wiiflow doesn't detect any new versions, weird since the app is almost 10 revisions updated.
Try this link from Fix94:
http://fix94.no-ip.org/wf_revs/

Or the official Open Wiiflow Mod which holds all the revs and changes:
https://code.google.com/p/open-wiiflow-mod/

hi im trying to play starfox assault pal full iso but every time i launch the game it freezes on "checking fs..."

Does it only happen with Star Fox Assault or with other games too?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You either have your drive plugged into the wrong port or it is formatted wrong

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't mean to be mean, but this is an enthusiast application on an enthusiast forum and such a workaround for those who are not willing to buy a common, dirt-cheap USB HID controller, a CC, or an adapter for one of their other controllers would really be catering to people who probably don't even care enough to adapt to such an obscure and unrealistic control scheme to make sure of it. It's a waste of time.

Not really. The reason is cause 100% of the people Nintendont caters to, already have a wiimote & nunckuck. That's more than any other controller type.
Btw i am on a BC Wii & i have a CC as well as 2 GC controllers (1 wired & 1 Wavebird), so it's not like i personally need this. I just asked cause i saw being mentioned that it wasn't that difficult now that bluetooth is enabled.

c3pu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does it only happen with Star Fox Assault or with other games too?

i only tried this game in pal and us (sry forgot to say) neither work i get the same issue on both region

You either have your drive plugged into the wrong port or it is formatted wrong
1. isnt fat32 32k what the op suggest as the best formating option?
2. wait what it can be in the rong port and still detect it?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i only tried this game in pal and us (sry forgot to say) neither work i get the same issue on both region

1. isnt fat32 32k what the op suggest as the best formating option?
2. wait what it can be in the rong port and still detect it?
wii is the back lower port when wii is lying down,wiiu is the upper back port when the wiiu is lying down.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also having a lot of problems loading GC games with CFG v70_r76 and I would like to know what would be the best cios to use ... d2x beta53 with ios58 as base? right now I set it to auto and I got base 56,57 and 58 .. I tried them all and I've got bad results so far. I've been using the Nintendont app flawlessly but I'd like to have cfg working :) thx

Edit: Nevermind, I had d2x beta52 ... updating to beta53 did the trick

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Video= Auto
NMM = Active
Ocarina = Active
V2.152
Full ISO
Wii Normal

All game whit prob..

Darkened Skye [GDQP6S] Not (Dios mios not)
LUIGI'S MANSION [GLMP01] Not
NFS Underground [GNDF69] Black screen
Odama EU ver [GOOP01]Loader problem (Dios mios now)
PAC-MAN vs [PRJP01] GBA prob
Pac-Man World III [GP8P69]Dump kernel (Dios mios ok)
Paper Mario [G8MP01] Black screen
POKeMON XD [GXXP01] ok after menu Black ....
resident evil 4 [G4BP08] Black Sc..
ROF [GR9P6L] Not (Dios mios not)
Super Mario Sunshine [GMSP01] not
Smuggler's Run - Warzones [GSRP7S] not
Spartan - Total Warrior (TM) [GWAP8P] not
Top Gun Combat Zones [GTGP60] Bloquer after intro
TY the Tasmanian Tiger [GTYP69] Bloquer after intro
UniversalStudiosThemeParkAdventure [GUSP7F] not
VirtuaStriker4 [GVSJ8P] No Wii close
XGRA [GXAP51] After intro not
XIII [GX3P41] Not (Dios mios not)
WINNING ELEVEN 6 FINAL EVOLUTION [GW6JEM]
ZooCube [GZCP51] Not

Need for Speed underground still works
Super Mario Sunshine still works
Resident Evil 4 still works
Paper Mario Still works
Pac-Man World III still works

In fact the only game I can actually say got broke in the newest revision is Luigis Mansion. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals is broke too but I think that was busted before bluetooth support was added. Going to check Mario Kart GP

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart Arcade GP with Classic Controller is fully working. No bugs so far, even the HOME button works great to go back to the loader.

Interesting. Someone reported it yesterday as not working.

I guess this just leaves Luigis Mansion and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals the only 2 games that got busted with bluetooth support

Reactions: VinsCool

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Interesting. Someone reported it yesterday as not working.

I guess this just leaves Luigis Mansion and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals the only 2 games that got busted with bluetooth support

I second that.
Only those two so far, all other reports have to be a second issue not related directly to the app.

I can only confirm Luigi's Mansion since I don't have FF: CC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::teach::teach::teach::teach::teach::rofl2: +1