Hacking Nintendont

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I take there isn't any tool to compress it where it can still be played?Kind of like how DreamShell for the Dreamcast?

Oh well, thanks for the info anyway.

I have a gamecube iso tool you can try it out it might be what your looking for

Attachments

• gcit_Win32_Build5.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 229

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought DiscEX only trims it.

Anyway another bug report for 1.117

GW2E78
WWE Day of Reckoning 2

Freezes when trying to watch an entrance. Plays fine if they are turned off.

Also note all games I have are 1:1 images ripped from my original discs.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no if it freezes just click the power button once and it will restart the console you can shutdown from there or enter vwii again to try another game since it resets in wiiu mode always.

Odd, because when I used it on the Wii U before I tried the power button and didn't do anything, I had to unplug it. So, I guess the Wii U will be that way.

zombieman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i use a HDD in NTFS? I don't have a FAT32 partition =/
nintendont won't work with ntfs format you have to have fat or fat32 partition for it to work, if you are using windows you could try to use a partitioning software like easuse partition master to make a fat32 partion along side ntfs (fat32 and ntfs on same harddrive, not sure it will work like that) or you have to format the entire drive as fat32

Reactions: _47iscool

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey, i just found this recently so thanks a lot, its really good.
i have one question, i played a long time ago a game called killer 7 and thought it was really cool so i wanted to try it but looking at the compatibility list it seems that the pal version doesnt work and the ntsc version freezes on a boss fight, so i would like to know if someone has tried the pal version on a newer revision or if there is any way to get past the boss freeze.

Oh, and also i had a lot of trouble making the ps3 controller work because nobody explains that u have to enable the HID option in the Nintendont settings (at least i didnt see that anywhere so sorry if its explained and i didnt see it) so maybe it would be a good idea to explain that in the install instructions or somewhere so people can understand how to enable usb controllers better :)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
hey, i just found this recently so thanks a lot, its really good.
i have one question, i played a long time ago a game called killer 7 and thought it was really cool so i wanted to try it but looking at the compatibility list it seems that the pal version doesnt work and the ntsc version freezes on a boss fight, so i would like to know if someone has tried the pal version on a newer revision or if there is any way to get past the boss freeze.

Oh, and also i had a lot of trouble making the ps3 controller work because nobody explains that u have to enable the HID option in the Nintendont settings (at least i didnt see that anywhere so sorry if its explained and i didnt see it) so maybe it would be a good idea to explain that in the install instructions or somewhere so people can understand how to enable usb controllers better :)

In nintendont loader, while you are in your game list, press B button, it shows the configuration screen. At line "use HID controler" be sure it is set on yes.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
In nintendont loader, while you are in your game list, press B button, it shows the configuration screen. At line "use HID controler" be sure it is set on yes.

He already did it, lol. that's why he's complaining that he had to find out on his own because no one told him that he had to enable it. I don't understand why people always expect everything to work without they doing anything. It seems it's just me, but I can never use a software without taking a look at the settings first.

blooddevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

yeah, if someone put that information somewhere in the install instructions i think it will help a lot for people that dont understand much about this stuff like me :)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so guys, what do you think of the loader alphabetically sorting the games and you can press left and right to skip a few games in the list to get down easier?

how about saving the game your on when you click b to change the settings? It's annoying how it moves back to the top of the list when you click b to change any settings

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one