Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
V1.67 also fixes the following games that lost compat since 1.60

Killer7
Cubivore Survival of the Fittest
Frogger's Adventures The Rescue
Lord of the Rings The Two Towers(2x the speed like the other lord of the rings games)
Chibi-Robo!
Resident Evil 4(no longer freezes while bringing up the inventory)
Hudson Selection Vol 2 Star Soldier
Kururin Squash!

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Sonic Mega Collection, albeit on an older version (1.58) I'm curious as to why the menu has sound but the actual games do not, and since it's not DSP related (according to the notes on the wiki), is there any clue as to what could be causing the games to be muted?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Sonic Mega Collection, albeit on an older version (1.58) I'm curious as to why the menu has sound but the actual games do not, and since it's not DSP related (according to the notes on the wiki), is there any clue as to what could be causing the games to be muted?

It's been like that forever. Maybe the emulated games use audio streaming?

Do they have sound on Dios Mios?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been like that forever. Maybe the emulated games use audio streaming?

Do they have sound on Dios Mios?

Never tried them in Dios Mios to be honest, never thought to do it, but I can certainly try it out. I don't know if they use audio streaming, but here's a list of all the GCN games that do http://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.php?title=Audio_Streaming I thought it had sound on DM, but I could be mistaken, I'm sure it's a more complex issue. I don't want to bother the devs with trivial issues, so I'll leave it at that and hope that someday it'll be looked into.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know whats the problem for you guys but kirby air ride and melee work just as they did before in 1.66. My pal copy of mario strikers also still works as before.
characters and narrator voices faded out and sound very distorted on SSBM tested on v1.67 and loading times are very longer this time.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
characters and narrator voices faded out and sound very distorted on SSBM tested on v1.67 and loading times are very longer this time.

if you have a cache it wont do the auto cache fix installed in this rev, i tryed ntsc ssbm 1.33GB on 1.67 using an hdd on wiiu with ps3 controller and all sounds work and the menus are much faster than before so unless you use a slow as hell usb/SD i dont see how you can even have sound problems and such.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a cache it wont do the auto cache fix installed in this rev, i tryed ntsc ssbm 1.33GB on 1.67 using an hdd on wiiu with ps3 controller and all sounds work and the menus are much faster than before so unless you use a slow as hell usb/SD i dont see how you can even have sound problems and such.
yea that's it... either with cache.txt takes amount of time on now loading OR i'm getting stuck on now loading

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Remove your old cache.txt and allow 1.67 to create a new one . report back

it doesnt creat a cache file it just keeps caching stuff into memory by itself

yea that's it... either with cache.txt takes amount of time on now loading OR i'm getting stuck on now loading
what do you use to load games into nintendont? SD? USB? wii/wiiu? if SD what class is your card.

JnL_SSBM

Experienced
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesnt creat a cache file it just keeps caching stuff into memory by itself

what do you use to load games into nintendont? SD? USB? wii/wiiu? if SD what class is your card.
usb 32 cluster, ps3 controller, cache.txt, nintendont 1.66, i doubt that 1.67 fixed audio, of course Wii U

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what the fuck are you guys doing wrong, air ride runs exactly like before, really I dont know wtf people got for problems.

Booted it 5 times and I can't reach the car select screen. Always freezes

il try deleting nincfg and see if that helps

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
usb 32 cluster, ps3 controller, cache.txt, nintendont 1.66, i doubt that 1.67 fixed audio, of course Wii U

well 1.67 has auto cache so you dont need your cache if you want to test and if your not even using 1.67 how can you complain its slower than before without event updating the rev?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol