Hacking Nintendont

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It occurs when I select either storage device within the base Nintendont software, no loader.
this crash was indeed a valid issue so I fixed it in the latest version.
-properly handle the vwii case of having no bootable game on selected device
basically it happend because on vwii there are no elements displayed in the game list and nintendont did not handle it very well, now it will display a proper warning for it.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm having trouble with the C stick on the Gamepad, for example in mario sunshine the camera keeps zooming out.
It does not seem to be my right gamepad fault as my regular Wii u games work fine with it.
Is this a deadzone issue? is there a fix?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm having trouble with the C stick on the Gamepad, for example in mario sunshine the camera keeps zooming out.
It does not seem to be my right gamepad fault as my regular Wii u games work fine with it.
Is this a deadzone issue? is there a fix?
nintendont version number you have?

Nepugiia

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
this crash was indeed a valid issue so I fixed it in the latest version.
-properly handle the vwii case of having no bootable game on selected device
basically it happend because on vwii there are no elements displayed in the game list and nintendont did not handle it very well, now it will display a proper warning for it.

It does indeed work again, thanks you very much.^^

Bloodwake393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I've been searching around with no answers.

I'm trying to setup a Afterglow PS3 Controller I recently bought from Amazon (AP.1 Controller). The main issue I'm having is trying to set it up. It seems the VID and PID are different than most of the configs I found online. I tried looking around for some fixes but can't seem to find much.

This is what I get from going to the HIDTest (Image is uploaded)

I'm not sure what exactly I can do to fix this, but I know the numbers being shown are changing pretty often, so I'm not sure what is going on.
Can anyone help?

Edit: I found a config file with some stuff working, but the analog sticks don't work and just stick weirdly when on SSBM. Anyone know a fix to that?

Attachments

• xCZpvqj.jpg
    xCZpvqj.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 349
Last edited by Bloodwake393,

cosma

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello ! I have a problem with Nintendont, I follow a YouTube tutorial to install Nintendont Wii U with Wup Installer GX2 (to get Nintendont directly on Wii U menu), well the installation with Wup Installer work but when I launch Nintendont I got a black screen ... It's not an install problem, I already reinstalled it 5 times but never changed. I can't find Nintendont on the Homebrew App Store, so I don't know if I have a bad version of the software. Somebody can help me ? Thanks :D

grandosegood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I'm trying to get the Wii u pro controller to work. I have it synced with the Wii U prior to starting Nintendont via the red button. I see the light come on for player 1, but when I start my game, it deactivates. What could be the cause? I am using the wii u GamePad and not the Wii Remote + nunchuck when I start the game (while also having Wii u pro controller connected.)

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Rohul1997

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the fast response!!
i see lots of photos but no download links for the .tga files. how to get those?
You right click on the images and save them. Like I said you don't need tga files the script will convert them if there not in tga format. Any png images are fine in the correct dimensions which the images are usually in when posted

Reactions: Rohul1997

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-