Hacking Nintendont

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello to everyone from Germany,
can one of you tell me if it's possible to use Nintendont via USB Loader GX with a 2 partition HDD in the back
side with FAT32 for GC and NTFS for Wii, while a second HDD in WiiU format is connected to the front side ?
Nintendont always tries to read the WiiU HDD in the front and stops with an error.
When I disconnect the front drive everything works fine with th USB Loader and Nintendont.
I checked all settings and see no solution.
Can someone help ?

Last edited by 18Phoenix,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello to everyone from Germany,
can one of you tell me if it's possible to use Nintendont via USB Loader GX with a 2 partition HDD in the back
side with FAT32 for GC and NTFS for Wii, while a second HDD in WiiU format is connected to the front side ?
Nintendont always tries to read the WiiU HDD in the front and stops with an error.
When I disconnect the front drive everything works fine with th USB Loader and Nintendont.
I checked all settings and see no solution.
Can someone help ?
you already found the solution lol its to unplug the wiiu formated drive. nintendont does not work when multiple hdds are connected, the only solution is unplugging the wiiu one.

18Phoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh pity, but thanks for your answer.
Perhaps a different GC program works better and with all controllers ?
Or could a USB hub be a solution with both HDD in the back ?
I need it more comfortable ^_^

Perhaps there'll come a tool to format a partition suitable as WiiU partition to get everything on one drive :bow:
But I don't think so because they focus more on Switch now.

Last edited by 18Phoenix,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh pity, but thanks for your answer.
Perhaps a different GC program works better and with all controllers ?
Or could a USB hub be a solution with both HDD in the back ?
I need it more comfortable ^_^

Perhaps there'll come a tool to format a partionion suitable as WiiU partition to get everything on one drive :bow:
But I don't think so because they focus more on Switch now.
usb hubs are not supported and make even more issues, it doesnt matter where yu connect your hdds, if nintendont sees 2 it wont work.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is the default combination on a PS4 controller to quit out of nintendont (as in which buttons on the pad?) As I cant get out of a game without actually pressing the power button on the Wii U.

I can reset the game easily enough with R1, R2 and start which Im assuming is R+Z+Start. But the actual quit out of Nintendont combination (I assume its still R+Z+B+DPad Down) doesnt work.

Last edited by kristianity77,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What is the default combination on a PS4 controller to quit out of nintendont (as in which buttons on the pad?) As I cant get out of a game without actually pressing the power button on the Wii U.

I can reset the game easily enough with R1, R2 and start which Im assuming is R+Z+Start. But the actual quit out of Nintendont combination (I assume its still R+Z+B+DPad Down) doesnt work.
ps4 was the share button afaik.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Tried it, nothing happens. Tried pretty much every combination Ive read about, cant get Nintendont to quit without a power down on the console
maybe your controller.ini or ninonfig.bin got corrupted it happens alot with ps3/ps4 controllers for some odd reason try to delete your controller.ini and ninconfig.bin and even redownloading the nintendont boot.dol

TyroKith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, guys. Newbie here.

I use my Wii almost exclusively for 20XX (Melee). I was wondering what the ideal configuration would be for minimizing loading times? USB vs SD card, or a combination of both?

Thanks for any help!

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
maybe your controller.ini or ninonfig.bin got corrupted it happens alot with ps3/ps4 controllers for some odd reason try to delete your controller.ini and ninconfig.bin and even redownloading the nintendont boot.dol

Well originally I just plugged the PS4 controller in via USB and it work. All the buttons are mapped and it works fine apart from not letting me come out of Nintendont. I tried a couple of INI files I found for Dualshock 4s and even one for the DS4 V2 (which is slightly different apparently for controllers for the PS4 Pro which I have) and none seem to make a difference so I'm all out of ideas.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In HID Test controller configs, what do MultiIn, LAnalog, and RAnalog do? I imagine the analog options refer to analog sticks, but there are already options for the CStick and Stick options for the gamecube controller sticks. As for MultiIn, I have no idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol