Hacking Nintendont

D

Deleted-172301

I cant figure out why my second wii controller and classsic controller pro is not working. I can get the controller to turn on once booted, but it starts up as player for according to the indicator light on the controller. My first wii mode works perfect.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I cant figure out why my second wii controller and classsic controller pro is not working. I can get the controller to turn on once booted, but it starts up as player for according to the indicator light on the controller. My first wii mode works perfect.
fake/third party controllers usualy dont work well, also make sure maxpads is set to 4 and native to off,if its original it will work.

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi guys, I am wondering why I cannot use the soft reset button (R+Z+B+down (dpad)) I am using an official gamecube controller. is there something I need to configure?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hi guys, I am wondering why I cannot use the soft reset button (R+Z+B+down (dpad)) I am using an official gamecube controller. is there something I need to configure?
It only works with native controls turned off.
this just becuase you turn native off doesnt mean your gc controller stops working it will still work perfectly, native is only needed if you wanna use some gc addons like gba link cable and stuff that connects to the gc ports that isnt a gc controller.

Reactions: eriol33

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering since FST loading is slower than ISO/GCM unless your using a 0-1.4GB partition
would it be possible to get Nintendont to only run certain game files from the FST game folder then load the rest from
the ISO/GCM, ie: you could tell Nitendont to load files from the FST folder and for files that don't exist / can't find in that folder load from the ISO/GCM instead, would be useful for modding.

TheKingOfTown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The flash drive may not be getting enough power. I've heard of problems with flash drives but have never run into them myself (16 gig drive), so I suspect the issue is with higher capacity flash drives

I suppose try getting a Y - cable and see if that solves the issue
Sorry for the belated answer, but that ended up not working as well. Any other ideas?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh boy, I guess I don't know what to say then. @pedro702, any ideas?
its probably just not compatible i guess, specialy if its one of those cheap flashdrives on ebay, maybe it needs a total reformat to fat32 or something but maybe its just not compatible, flashdrives are never recomended for homebrew, hdds are always much safer.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its probably just not compatible i guess, specialy if its one of those cheap flashdrives on ebay, maybe it needs a total reformat to fat32 or something but maybe its just not compatible, flashdrives are never recomended for homebrew, hdds are always much safer.
Even using an SD card with a USB Card reader is better. Never had a problem doing that. Flash Drives always had issues with Nintendont.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How do I get Mario Kart Arcade GP2 working? It does the rom cheak thing then freezes. Can anyone help?
if you have a good iso it will work like any other game.

mario kart gp 2 good isos confirmed working md5 checks are as follow.

Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 TriForce Arcade ISO
-ISO with "MKAGP2" GameID in Header
83922403a5f413552dcd1cb89a0a2a86
-ISO with "GGPE02" GameID in Header
70f261a2f10d00c7d77b4fd13307843a
-ISO with infinite Credits Patch (Thanks Cyan)
2b63cbe6bc1cc8b38c2c9ad783d66bb9
-Wierd ISO with GGPE02 GameID and "Mario Kart Arcade GP2" title in Header (Thanks DJ_skual)
6a07e7ab97112ae9b5d8277eb9628a02
-Compressed Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 ISO (503,316,480 bytes) - FROM SOURCE (Thanks JackNet!)
Sample "RELSAB" header and "Sample Game Name" title:
38e96d3f9080515520075cecd693824b
-Compressed Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 ISO (503,316,480 bytes) - CORRECTED (Thanks JackNet!)
Changed the header and title to "MKAGP2" and "Mario Kart Arcade GP2":
e591cc0ae0ee3078e36a9516d5b5ef22

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute. Back up.

Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly. I'm a huge Mario Kart fan and my Wii U runs every version except Mario Kart 7 which I own on 3DS.

Are you telling me that GP and GP2 will not only run on Nintendont but can be played with any controller that Nintendont supports, i.e. a GameCube one via the Smash USB box or with the Mayflash adapter that hooks a GC pad into the Wiimote?

Because if so you just made my day, and I have two more Mario Kart titles to add to my collection that I haven't played in years to run through this weekend. :-D

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute. Back up.

Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly. I'm a huge Mario Kart fan and my Wii U runs every version except Mario Kart 7 which I own on 3DS.

Are you telling me that GP and GP2 will not only run on Nintendont but can be played with any controller that Nintendont supports, i.e. a GameCube one via the Smash USB box or with the Mayflash adapter that hooks a GC pad into the Wiimote?

Because if so you just made my day, and I have two more Mario Kart titles to add to my collection that I haven't played in years to run through this weekend. :-D

Welcome to the club :-p, don't forget the mario kart wii mods either that work with usb loader gx
CTGP Revolution v1.02.0003
Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2016-07
they include remade tracks from the nds, 3ds, n64, wiiu,
being able to play the nds bowser castle is fantastic and I'd argue
the remade 3ds tracks are better quality than the original wii tracks not to mention more fun.

Last edited by ned,

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome to the club :-p, don't forget the mario kart wii mods either that work with usb loader gx
CTGP Revolution v1.02.0003
Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2016-07
they include remade tracks from the nds, 3ds, n64, wiiu,
being able to play the nds bowser castle is fantastic and I'd argue
the remade 3ds tracks are better quality than the original wii tracks not to mention more fun.

Oh now this is interesting. I'd love home console versions of the 3DS tracks, I've played over 100 hours at this point (got the game a few months ago) so it's fair to say I'm a fan. I have a modified version of Mario Kart Wii which allows you to play online and do competitions via Wiimmfi which I like.

Good spot, thanks. :nds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken so your saying there is a chance? Lol