Rtt4ulJ.jpg

reason: changeToDefaultDrive function which changes into the root of SD not USB
Code:
static const WCHAR *primaryDevice;
void changeToDefaultDrive()
{ f_chdrive(primaryDevice);
f_chdir_char("/"); }

the function is called at line 319 in /loader/source/main.c
https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont...b33bed0bf0bd52701fe/loader/source/main.c#L319

since the primary device is SD Nintendont will not find /apps/nintendont/ folder after downloading the files, hence the error -3

resolution: change to the device with the boot.dol when downloading the updates
P.S> NonPrimary device might need to have write support too

@FIX94
@GerbilSoft

Last edited by AbdallahTerro,

cetygamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hello, guys. Can someone please explain me, how can I configue controller.ini file so that I could have rumble feature with my Logitech F710 gamepad?
I found this in controller_Generic_USB_Gamepad_PID=0079_VID=0006.ini:
Code:
Rumble=1
RumbleType=1
RumbleDataLen=0E
RumbleDataOn=51,00,00,00,FF,00,00,FA,FE,00,00,00,00,00
RumbleDataOff=51,00,00,00,00,00,00,FA,FE,00,00,00,00,00
RumbleTransferLen=07
RumbleTransfers=2

So I tested my gamepad with HID_test.dol. There are additional 13 bytes after the last byte which changes with button pressing. My game pad has On/Off button for rumble feature and whenever I press it last 13 bytes change like that:

Code:
= on
Code:
= off

So I tried to set RumbleDataLen to 0D and RumbleDataOn/RumbleDataOff to those arrays from above, but that didn't do the trick.

How can I find out which values should I set to RumbleType, RumbleTransferLen and RumbleTransfers?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
My settings are all on default. i only change the mem card emulation, and no matter what i do, it doesnt work. i use a usb btw
if i had a single cent for anyone that saids they have default settings and they dont i would be a wealthy person by now, even afe pages ago someone swore they had default settings and in the end they werent default, people have no idea what the default settings are aparently since this has been happening every day since nintendont public rev1 version.

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
v4.421
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(ger)[GH4D69] doesn't respond after boot.
Tested with:
Memcard Emulation:on;
MaxPads:4;
Language:auto;
Video:auto;
Memcard Blocks:251;
Video Width:auto;
Screen Position:0;
all else:off
md5:ok
first problematic game for me iirc.

Last edited by 77Urmel77,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
v4.421
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(ger)[GH4D69] doesn't respond after boot.
Tested with:
Video With:auto;
md5:ok
first problematic game for me iirc.
what do you mean it doesnt respond? does th game boot but the controls dont work? does it just stay on black screen? also a complete picture of your nintendont settings is always prefered.

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not able to send a photograph, because my mobile has such bad cam. The picture would be useless but these are my complete sittings:

v4.421
Video Width:auto;
My GC-Games are on USB-HDD. If booted via USBloader GX, IOS58 is used. Because my Wii games are on a second HDD connected to the other port via IOS249. And there is always only one HDD powered on.

Directly after boot the screen fills with a blueish picture a short noise appears at the same time and the screen goes black for a quarter second. looks and sounds as if a movie is skipped. then a screen appears where you can choose to activate auto-save. That is the point i can't pass because the game doesnt respond to my inputs. tested with two different original wii-remotes plus two different original wii-classic-controllers. This happens with nintendont only and with USBloader GX as loader, too.
As i mentioned: This is the first problematic game for me with this setup iirc.

Last edited by 77Urmel77,

RibShark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the data is an approximation on my wii disc drive so yea, it might be different compared to your wii/gc or whatever. also again its just an approximation so keep that in mind.
You could be right, and you know more than I do. However, none of the 10 or so people who have speedran Rayman 3 had loads that fast, and that when Dolphin had loads that were the same time as Nintendont (2-3 seconds faster than normal), it turned out to be a Timing Bug. It could well not be a bug with Nintendont, but I feel like it's worth at least saying it here so that if it is a bug (and this bug was one that broke a number of titles in Dolphin) it can be fixed.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm not able to send a photograph, because my mobile has such bad cam. The picture would be useless but these are my complete sittings:

v4.421
Video With:auto;
My GC-Games are on USB-HDD. If booted via USBloader GX, IOS58 is used. Because my Wii games are on a second HDD connected to the other port via IOS249. And there is always only one HDD powered on.

Directly after boot the screen fills with a blueish picture a short noise appiears at the same time and the screen goes black for a quarter second. looks and sounds as if a movie is skipped. then a screen appears where you can choose to activate auto-save. That is the point i can't pass because the game doesnt respond to my inputs. tested with two different original wii-remotes plus two different original wii-classic-controllers. This happens with nintendont only and with USBloader GX as loader, too.
As i mentioned: This is the first problematic game for me with this setup iirc.
SO from my testesing theres something wrong with using a CC on this game

if you at any time connect a CC before the autosave screen the game stops reading inputs, but you can however start the game fine with wiimote+nunchuck, wiiu pro or even hid controllers, so no idea about why connecting the CC breaks the input read of this game before the autosave feature.

try starting the game with a wiimote+nunchuck connected and then when in the main menu switch to the CC and it will work fine while this game isnt officialy fixed.

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Is there any homebrew app that can help me manage my Nintendont .RAW saves on my SD card?
I found something called GCMM but it couldn't see the files, as it only sees .gci format.
I need something that can identify the game saves by game name so I can see what I can keep or delete.

Thanks in advance.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,

Is there any homebrew app that can help me manage my Nintendont .RAW saves on my SD card?
I found something called GCMM but it couldn't see the files, as it only sees .gci format.
I need something that can identify the game saves by game name so I can see what I can keep or delete.

Thanks in advance.
if you had the multi option off then you woud have a single memory card made automaticaly for each game so you wouldnt need to delete the saves since single memory card for each game preferably 251 blocks would never fill up.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you had the multi option off then you woud have a single memory card made automaticaly for each game so you wouldnt need to delete the saves since single memory card for each game preferably 251 blocks would never fill up.
But space

Plus if you have Dolphin/the GameCube BIOS on Nintendont you can just manage the large file natively

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up