Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wanted to say thank you very much to the devs for this great software. also wanted give feedback on some issues im having, when loading games with usb loader gx with wii u pro controller the buttons seem to swap as A becomes B etc but its fine when loading with nintedont on its own., im playing on the wii not the wii u by the way.

i don't know if this a problem with nintendont but very dark games like mgs etc seem to be too dark if i turn the brightness up helps a little but my other games become too bright, is this a problem others are having or is it just me?

Pressing minus on a bluetooth controller rotates the button layout, pressing it again will reverse it

The games are dark because of the gamma on your tv

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I really appreciate the work that's gone into making Nintendont what it is today.

I just wanted to say that I've personally never had luck getting the microphone to work. When it's plugged into slot B, Nintendont just stops dead. It'll say "Loading patched kernel... -1" and just hang there. Unplugging the mic causes the program to promptly resume its startup as normal. I've tried plugging it in after already loading the game, but the game will stop loading and crash. I've tried native controller on and off, emulated mc on and off, I've spent time on this. And Devolution uses the mic just fine.

Please tell me I'm doing something wrong, and I'm just missing a file or something. I'd really love to get my Odama on.
Sounds like u need to turn the option "Native Controls" to ON.

DrewDrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal to have all 4 lights on wiimote light up when using USB HID on wii u with the latest nintendont? Also when I power down the console when running any gamecube game it turns off then boots back into Wii u mode.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sounds like you didn't read my post.
Sounds like you're being rude.

The microphone and Real Memory Cards will only be read when you have Native Controls "On" AND every other setting to off.
MC Emu is an emulated memory card, obviously if you have Native Controls on, you CAN'T have an emulated memory card, because the real slot is being read.

One thing though...
I am NOT SURE if the Microphone is working with Native Controls.

Can anyone confirm if it works or not with Native Controls?

Reactions: DeezTits

TotakaK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you're being rude.

The microphone and Real Memory Cards will only be read when you have Native Controls "On" AND every other setting to off.
MC Emu is an emulated memory card, obviously if you have Native Controls on, you CAN'T have an emulated memory card, because the real slot is being read.

One thing though...
I am NOT SURE if the Microphone is working with Native Controls.

Can anyone confirm if it works or not with Native Controls?
Guys I'm not trying to be rude here but like I said in my initial post, I've already tried everything that you're saying I should do. My settings are not the problrm. I'm very frustrated and I just want to get the microphone functional.

SlappyTheDummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys I'm not trying to be rude here but like I said in my initial post, I've already tried everything that you're saying I should do. My settings are not the problrm. I'm very frustrated and I just want to get the microphone functional.
You said you insert microphone on slot B , try to insert on slot A and enable native controls and all others option off. I am only guessing some solution here, I'm not sure it will works.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like you didn't read my post.
sounds like your right, my fault for reading and driving, skimmed some of the info u posted.
so why exactly would native CONTROLS help on a microphone going into the MEMORY CARD slot?
Also my bad, forgot that Native pertains only to controls and not memory card sockets.

All in all my post was just disruptive and should be ignored or deleted hehe.. Whoops.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody else see THIS Article? It's a site I frequently visit. Somewhat popular.

Concerning that the g00g|e code link is posted. Nintend0 may shut down the new page (as they [most likely] did with the old one). And/or patch vWii.
Thier comments gave me cancer. They all assumed that this is for piracy only.

Reactions: Troopage and cvskid

patito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,the fairly odd parents shadow showdown game is marked as working on the compatibility list,but it does not work,it gets to a "no string" text and then it just goes black.

can somebody else test it?

thanks!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,the fairly odd parents shadow showdown game is marked as working on the compatibility list,but it does not work,it gets to a "no string" text and then it just goes black.

thanks!

Sounds like the iso is compressed

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
for mic to work you need mcemu off nothing to do with controls at all.

thanks!
make sure your not forcing stuff like widescreen or progressive.

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you serious? I've tried that! Oh my god...

i know its annoying when it happens (i've been there myself) but you need to stop answering in such a rude manner like that when someone suggests something you've already tried, specially if you expect us to help you. Just my 2 cents.

edit: it is possible that a revision along the line broke the mic compatibility, your best chance is to ask someone here who has it to try it themselves on their console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro